Bonding

Jihoon's P.O.V

"BROTHER!!" I heard Woojin shouted and quickly make an attempt to run away but he caught me.

"Bad dongsaeng!" Woojin said while knocking my head with his fist for a multiple times. A lot of student were looking at us in shock.

"What"

"Is"

"Happening?"

Jaehwan, Minhyun and Jisung ask.

"Blind or what? We're in process of getting closer to each other dummies" Woojin said.

"Yeah, say the stupidest person in this world" Seongwoo said and flip his imaginary long hair.

"JIHOON!!" Someone shouted and I noticed that it is a guy named Junhui.

"Don't disturb my bro" Woojin said protectively but suddenly Junhui push him and continue to shout out for 'Jihoon'.

"JIHOON!!" Another guy shouted while running and stopped in front of us.

"Do you see Jihoon?" He ask. I remembered that his name is Wonwoo.

"Are you blind? This is Jihoon" Woojin rolled his eyes.

"Remind me again why do I ask a stupid person out of all? I'm asking for LEE Jihoon. I won't ask you if I'm searching for PARK Jihoon" He said and point at me before walking away.

"What was that?" Woojin ask cluelessly.

"He agreed that you could win the Idiot Student of The Year Award" Guanlin said and the others nodded.

"Yah! I'm your hyung!" Woojin said while kicking Guanlin's ass.

"Guysss, lets have a sleepover at my place!" Jinyoung said while hugging Daehwi and everyone cheered.

"Good idea! Tomorrow night?" I ask and Jinyoung nodded.

"Yup! Bring as much food as possible" Jinyoung said.

🍒
A/n, I want to make a cover dance for iKON - Love Scenario really bad. But too lazy to practise. Pray for me to not being such a lazy ass😂
🍒