Protecting His Baby (Tony Stark Daughter)

Taking place on Titan.

"Savanah stop! You don't know what you're doing, you can fight him!" Tony shouted.

Savanah didn't respond as she floated in the air, her hair floating behind her as if she was in water.

She was possessed. Her mind has been taken over by the one and only, Thanos.

Her eyes glowing red and her finger tips glowing the colors of the infinity stones.

"He is using you! You can fight it!" His mask retracted, revealing his face and hoping to connect with his daughter.

Thanos gave a deep chuckle.

"Nothing you say or do can relinquish her from my control" Thanos spoke.

"You're gonna give her back to me or I-" tony began.

"Or what? You're going to take her from me? You can't do anything, I have already defeated you all in combat and I will do it again" he clenched his fist that was gloved with the gauntlet.

Dr. Strange stood on one side of Tony, arms raised and ready to fight, while Peter Parker stood on the other. The three guardians stood just behind them.

"Why do you want her?" Tony questioned.

"She is powerful, you of all people should know what she can do" Thanos smirked.

"I thought she was human, I mean isn't she your daughter?" Quill stepped closer to Tony as he asked him the question.

Tony sighed before turning to answer him, but Thanos answered before Tony got the chance.

"She's far from human.....she is a celestial"

"She's a what?!" Quill shouted with surprise.

"What's a celestial?" Peter questioned, he was nervous for the answer.

"It's what I am" Quill answered him as he continued to step closer.

"You're celestial?" Tony questioned, giving him a face that said he almost didn't believe him.

"Well my father was, that makes me half-" Quill was interrupted.

"Half a celestial is not as powerful as a full celestial, let alone one that has the power of the Stones on top of their own" Thanos spoke with confidence, knowing he would come out on top.

"What do you want with her?!" Tony was done with the dialogue and wanted to get straight to the point.

"Oh she will help me retrieve the last stone and complete my work....and after that, maybe I'll just keep her, as my companion" Thanos smirked knowing his last words would anger Tony.

"Like hell you will" Tony's mask covered his face as he flew towards Thanos.

Tony had his arm pulled back ready to punch Thanos in the face as he landed, but just before he could strike Thanos across he face he was yanked from the neck and thrown to the ground. Tony coughed a little from being choked before sitting up.

Thanos laughed evilly as he watched Tony.

"Uhh what do we do?" Peter asked nervously.

"Wing it" Tony stated.

"I told you we don't wing-" Quill started.

"I don't give a damn! Get your ass in gear and save my daughter!" Tony flew past the group and launched missiles that were aimed at Thanos from every direction.

"Mantis, I need you to go up there and get into her head, do whatever you can to stop her for as long as you can" Dr. Strange started circling his hands and opening portals to get Mantis to Savanah.

"I need the rest of you to attack Thanos in anyway, all of her attention is focused on protecting him, I need her distracted"

"On it" Quill put his mask on and began shooting at the purple Titan.

"I am good at distractions" Drax states before screaming while running at Thanos.

"On it Mr. Strange!" Peter ran with the rest of the group.

Tony was doing his best trying to harm Thanos in any way but nothing was working. He just kept getting slammed or his attacks were blocked. His daughter was too powerful for him, he knew what she could do.

Peters webs were blocked. Savanah blocked his kicks and punches, and if she missed it Thanos would catch him and throw him into the rocks or debris.

Quill flew around and tried using his gun but realized that wouldn't work. Nevertheless he tried his best, for Tony.

"Kick! Kick! Punch! Hah! Is this distracting enough?!" Drax shouted as he attacked Thanos.

"Duude!" Quill shouted at Drax.

"Distraction?" Thanos questioned.

He looked up at Savanah and saw Mantis grab her and jump into the portal.

"Nooo!"

With Thanos distracted Tony took his chance.

Tony launched as many missiles that were in his suit, the blast sending Thanos flying, alongside the others.

Once the dust cleared and Thanos stood Tony began punching him mercilessly. Tony gave every punch and kick he could.

"Give me back my daughter!" Tony shouted.

"AAAAAAHHHHH" Thanos screamed as he clenched his fist as sent Tony flying.

Thanos stomped up to Mantis and Savanah, yanking Mantis away and throwing her into Quill, the only one getting up from the blast.

Savanah rubbed her head and squeezed her eyes shut as she lay on the ground.

"Dad?" Savanah mumbled before trying to open her eyes and look around.

"He can't save you" Thanos used the gauntlet covered hand the grab her head and regain control of her mind.

She groaned before opening her eyes, revealing them to be red.

"Savanah!" Tony shouted as he tried standing.

"You're all wasting my time and ruining my plans! Say goodbye Stark" Thanos clenched his fist and transported himself and Savanah to Wakanda.

"No...No, No, No!" Tony scrambled up.

"Where did he take her? Where did they go?" Tony frantically asked the group who were slowly walking towards him.

He walked up to Mantis, the look on his face making her take a couple steps back.

"You had her, why did you let her go!"

"Hey woah man, she did the best she could" Quill stepped between Tony and Mantis.

"Tony, we all did the best we could" Dr. Strange stepped closer and put a hand on his shoulder.

Tony sighed before stepping back. He walked away and sat on a rock.

Everyone else took a seat, catching their breath and looking at any bruises.

Peter slowly walked over to Tony.

"Mr. Stark?"

"Yeah, kid" Tony held his head in his hands.

"I'm sorry we couldn't get her, I promise-"

"It's not your fault, it's not any of your guys fault. I couldn't keep my daughter safe and now....now she's gone" Tony held back tears, blinking them away.

"I couldn't protect my baby"

Thanks for reading.
Thanks for voting.
Thanks for comments.
Just thanks in general.
:)