♥16♥ In order to prove myself

Start from the beginning

"Shinsou-kun!"

"Ah?! You brainwashed all these motherfuckers here, you loser?!" Bakugou never liked this creepy guy with the brainwashing Quirk. And now Shinsou gave him more reason to dislike him even more!

"We all came here for the same reason." Shinsou pointed at Yuuki, "We don't want her in the Hero course or in school." 

"But Shinsou-kun-!" 

"Midoriya, you wouldn't see a murderer being accepted into the police force, do you? There are rules and procedures for every single people in this world, and if you break that rule, you don't get to do something." Shinsou looked at Yuuki, "I am sure there are many people here who deserves to be in the hero course more than her."

Midoriya wanted to say something, but he knew Shinsou had a point there. In real life, criminals with crimes of greater evil could never ever become a police officer, lawyer, or even a job that involved being near children. Heck, dangerous people like that shouldn't be anywhere near society. But for Yuuki...even if her hands were stained with blood of both villains and heroes, where does it put her? Even if she used self-defense, it still wouldn't change the fact she was capable of killing with her bare hands.

"If she joins your class, that's an insult to all of us, who wishes to be in the course but have no chance of joining." 

"Shinsou-kun..." Midoriya didn't realize Yuuki joining the hero course and becoming part of class 1-A will cause a storm from other directions. Even though she will benefit from the course and coming into class, there were others who will not accept it. 

From within the classroom, Iida heard it all. He looked at the faces of the many upset students and he could see a lot of them were upset more than angry. The emotions combined turned into frustration. He could understand how they were all feeling because he was frustrated with his brother's hospitalization and a permanent stump to his hero career; he could understand their anger when a villain was literally getting away from their crime. He understand it, but...!

"Even if you losers join the hero course, you'd still be dog shit by the sidewalk!" Bakugou was clearly good at mediating the current situation at hand!

"What did you say?!" Many of the protesters were shouting over one another. 

"K-Kacchan...!"

"The people that she killed all entered her world! If a burglar crashes into your place, do you do your best to keep him alive while he waves a knife to your face?! You fucktards would have wet your pants!" Bakugou looked at her, "At least she chose to live. She chose to fight for her life." 

"Bakugou..." Yuuki was happy to know he had her back. 

"She's still a murderer!" 

"Yeah!" 

"She knew they were pro heroes and she still killed them!" 

"Yeah! Yeah!" 

"She could have spared them but she killed them anyway!" 

"She didn't even try to reason with words!"

Bakugou wanted to blow them all up! 

Yuuki looked at Midoriya trying to calmly explain to Shinsou, but Shinsou was having none of it. Yuuki could also see the students inside the classroom struggling to get out out of the classroom.

Iida finally pushed his way out of the classroom! He heard enough to take action.

"Yuuki-kun!" He stood in front of her with his back to her. He had one arm out, he will protect her! "You should all return to your classes! Yuuki-kun's case is class 1-A's case! It's none of your concerns!"