Sweet Scent - Fluff

A sweet smell filled my senses, filtering through my lungs like mint. The sun flowed in through the curtains and blinded me as I opened my eyes.

        Squinting at the window, I let myself adjust to the brightness of the room.

       "Good morning, F/N." a quiet voice said. Looking away from the window, I noticed someone laying in my bed next to me.

       My lips curved up as I saw Connor's gentle face, cheek pushed up against his pillow. "Hey," I whispered.

       He slowly shifted closer to me, the flowery scent getting stronger. I reached for Connor and wrapped my arms around him.

       "Is something the matter?" Connor asked, letting his arms drape over my back. I shook my head and nuzzled into his chest.

        "You smell nice." I took a deep breath through my nose, enjoying his fragrance.

        "Would you like for me to adjust my scent to something more desirable?" he asked quietly, making sure not to speak too loudly because my senses weren't yet adjusted.

         I squished my cheek against him, shaking my head with a hum. "Your natural scent is pleasant."

         Connor shifted and I felt his hands roam my back. "I will keep that in mind." he said.

         In one fluid motion, Connor wrapped his arms around me and flipped us so that I was laying on top of him.

         He kept one hand gently over my waist and the other on the top of my head. "I find your aroma pleasurable as well. Like the smell of freshly picked peony."

         I reached forward and pushed stray strands of his hair out of his face. Connor sat still and let me play with his hair, staring at me in amusement as I did so.

         "Do you like my hair? Is it a human thing?" Connor asked, cocking his head to the side as his brows rose slightly. I physically felt my chest tighten, seeing that his LED turned yellow in curiosity.

         I puffed out my cheeks before letting out a sigh. "Don't do that. I'm gonna have a heart attack—."

Out of no where Connor shot forward and quickly started asking questions. "Do you need medical attention? Why do you feel you are going to have a heart attack? Should I contact Medial Services?"

His LED turned red, eyes roaming me for any signs of distress.

When Connor stopped talking, he just stared at me in expectance. I let out a small giggle before bursting out laughing.

"You're adorable!" I held my stomach as I laughed harder. Connor stared at me, the tips of his ears turning pink.

After calming down, I gently set my hand on his cheek. "It's a figure of speech, Connor." I said joyfully, a grin still set on my face.

He seemed to relax under me, his squared shoulders hunching slightly. "I apologize for the miss understanding. I will add that information to my data base." he said.

"Nah. I will be careful with my word choice from now on." I responded, leaning on him so our bodies were pushed together. My arms were draping over his shoulders.

        Our faces were centimeters apart, eyes locked together. Leaning forward I placed my lips on his. They were surprisingly soft and their warmth felt comforting.

      "CONNOR!!" Hank bursted into the room in anger, making both of us pull away from each other.

      "The fuck are you doing?" Hank squinted and I tried to move off of Connor in embarrassment but he held me there.

      "Having fun," Connor responded.

::::::::

OOF OOF OOF OOF OOF. enjoy my bad writing. comment requests