Chapter 1. Fearful

Warning! Abuse!
*reader pov*
I walked through the aisles of the store hurrying but trying to enjoy the time I have away from my abusive boyfriend/girlfriend. I looked at my list and saw I needed milk, so I sped walked to where the milk was. I grabbed a gallon and quickly turned around to go to the checkout line but I ended up bumping into someone causing me to fall back. The milk hit me in the chest which hurt due to my wounds and bruises. I looked at the person I bumped into, ready to apologize the heck out of them, but before I could they started apologizing. "Oh my gosh! Are you ok!" I got a good look at them to see it was a man with purple hair and brown eyes. "Um,yeah I'm fine" I replied. He held out his hand to help me up, I took it and tried to hide the pain I was in. " my name's Thomas, Thomas Sanders." He said. " oh! Like the Youtuber?" I asked "Yep!" He said proudly. "Well my name's Y/N L/N" I said. " do you want any help with your groceries?" He asked. "Oh! No you don't have to!" I quickly responded "no I insist!" He said. "Well" I look at my watch. I'm gonna be late and that's never good. "Oh shoot" I mumbled. "Um alright" he seemed happy to help, he immediately grabbed some of my groceries and we headed to the checkout. After that we went outside and he helped me put everything in my car. "Thanks! You really didn't have to do that." I told him. "It's the least I could do for you after making you drop everything" he said with a kind smile. "Well, thank you" I said "no problem, hey, you seem pretty cool can I have your number so we can talk again?" He asked. " um sure!" I said with a smile. We exchanged numbers and he left to his car, I drove back home not excited for what awaits there. I parked in the driveway and took out the groceries. I got my keys out of my pocket and unlocked the door, I saw my boyfriend/girlfriend, Alex was sleeping on the couch. I quietly put the groceries away. I was putting the milk away when I heard footsteps walk into the kitchen behind me, I froze in fear. "You're late" I hear Alex say. I turned around and I was about to explain but before I could say anything they pushed me to the ground and began to kick me in the stomach, it hurt like heck especially with the other bruises I have. They finally stopped after what felt like forever. They grabbed my chin and said "you're worthless, no one will ever love you" they then grabbed a beer bottle and threw it at my head. Everything went black.

3 hours later

I woke up with a pounding head ache, I looked at my hands and saw they were covered in glass and so was the floor, with some blood. I got up and washed my hands and cleaned the floor. I was mentally exhausted so I went upstairs and went to my room, I tried to sleep but I couldn't, I was still fearful of him. I miss how we used to be, cuddling, kisses, and most importantly.....he loved me.
But now......I only fear him. Will someone please help me, please.

Word count 583
Hey guys! Thanks for reading the first chapter, there's probably gonna be another chapter tomorrow and it won't have so much abuse in it ^^" anyway see ya tomorrow guys
Also for anyone in a abusive relationship please tell the authorities or anyone who can help you,
G'night