"And what kind of meeting is it?" asked Ukraine as Estonia stared at her cautiously. "It's a really important meeting that you shouldn't know the details about. Also I'll be heading back to my country and if Ivan asks where I'm at, just tell him I'm with my boss" said Estonia before leaving the kitchen as both Lithuania and Latvia started to fight over who gets to take a break.

~Meanwhile With The Nordic 5~

Sweden was getting ready to teach magic class while Sealand was his student. Sweden was getting ready as Sealand walked in the room unnoticed and sat down at his assigned seat, till Sweden noticed. "Ah Peter, you're early and on time. You're better than Simon when it comes to showing up" said Sweden as Sealand nodded his head. "Thank you, Mr. Sweden! I'm glad I'm learning magic from you" said Sealand with a smile. "It's actually Lukas who suppose to be teaching you magic, not me. But I'm just here to remind you that magic is not used for childish games. In fact, do you remember what you already learned about black magic?" asked Sweden. "Black magic may be great to use, but it comes with a cruel punishment and many consequences" said Sealand as Sweden nodded.

Than out of the blue, Denmark showed up late and he was panting. "Simon, you're late! What took you so long?" asked Sweden sternly. "Well I was messing with Tino and I was teaching Emil how to be a man" said Denmark. "And what exactly did you teach him?" asked Sweden while crossing his arms. "I uhh.... taught him that being a man is like football and I even showed him how to throw one" said Denmark. "Is that the case? Thanks to you the window in this room is broken and you're going have to pay for it or else" said Sweden in a cold tone.

"S-Sure thing! In fact, it's going under my tab now" said Denmark with a nervous smile. "I swear you're almost like Alfred and Gilbert when it comes to being both reckless and stupid" mumbled Sweden as Denmark walked over to his assigned seat and sat down. Sweden than started his lesson of the properties of both good magic and dark magic, which lasted up to three to five hours along with him showing Sealand (who was paying close attention, while Denmark was busy texting to Prussia) of how to hold a wand. "Alright, class dismissed! You may now leave and practice holding a wand and studying spells for a pop quiz for next week. Also I will be forcing Lukas to teach tomorrow's lesson, while I'll be doing my own thing" said Sweden as Sealand and Denmark got up and started to walk out of the room. "Hold on there, you stupid Dane, where do you think you're going?" asked Sweden as Denmark turned around and faced him. "I was uhh... leaving to teach Emil another lesson in manhood" said Denmark as Sweden was not buying it.

"Oh really? Since you were late at the beginning of my *coughsLukas'coughs* magic class, you're going to be writing me a 100 page essay" said Sweden as Denmark nodded. "Okay than, what's the essay about?" asked Denmark as Sweden gave him an evil smirk. "I want you to write a 100 page essay on "why I, Denmark/Simon am such a pain in the röv (ass)'' and make sure you write a good explanation" said Sweden before Denmark gulped as he left the room. Sweden sat down at his desk to correct papers and look up a new lesson for tomorrow and for Norway to teach, until Estonia showed up. "Eduard, what are you doing here?" asked Sweden as looked at Estonia as he entered the room and closed the door behind him. "I had to lie in order to leave Ivan's house and to come here, just to tell you something really important" said Estonia.

"Whatever you have to tell me, just say it now" said Sweden as Estonia took out his laptop and opened it. Sweden than grabbed the laptop and saw something shocking. "I can tell by the look on your face, that this message is bad news" said Estonia. "Eduard, I already now what's going on but you managed to show the bigger details" said Sweden. "Really? How did you get the news?" asked Estonia. "I got the news from my magical crystal orb, that both Lukas and Arthur gave to me on my birthday. Yao sent this didn't he?" asked Sweden as Estonia nodded.