Chapter 2

I sighed  as I walked into the cafeteria. Derek was sitting with Scott and the rest of the pack. Scott's pack. I sat beside Scott and kept my eyes on everyone else but Derek. "Stiles what's this I hear about you being a badass." Lydia said with a smirk. I shrugged. "Word travels fast." I muttered. Now all eyes were on me. "Just cause I hang around with Derek I'm some sort of badass. No big deal." Scott scoffed. "It is a big deal."Derek rolled his eyes. "No it's not and you and I and all of you know Stiles wouldn't hurt a fly." That's great. Exactly what I wanted to hear. "I'm not weak just cause I'm not as strong as you know Mr.UsedtobeAlpha." Lydia sighed. "Look guys shut up for a minute who cares what people think." I looked around the cafeteria. Everyone was looking at me and it was making angrier and angrier. I mean they don't even know me.

"I'm going for a walk don't look for me. "I mumbled getting up before anyone could stop me. I made my walk outside. It wasn't a cold day even it was September. I sat in the benches and tried to relax. Sometimes being alone almost solved all my problems.

"Youre Stiles right?" I sighed looked up to see a guy there.

"So what if I am? Heard a couple of rumors about me?" The guy shook his head.

"No just heard a couple of things but I really don't think you killed all those people." I shrugged.

"Well my dad is the sheriff of Becon Hills." I was only half serious but he flinched.

"Oh well um see you around." Great that's just great.

"I was kidding of course I didn't it's just everyone think I'm that kind of guy cause I hang around with Derek Hale."

"Doesn't matter I'm Travis by the way and didn't the charges get dropped in that case." He laughed at the expression that must have been on my face.

"My brother works at the station too. He's a deputy."

I sighed." Deputy Parish."

Travis nodded. "Yeah you know him?*" I shrugged.

"Suposely he's Dereks boyfriend." I said laughing.

Travis rolled his eyes. "He is."