Chapter 13

(The video above is a fantastic edit Pheromones made. It's MakoHaru, so sorry if you ship RinHaru! No, I'm not.)

《Four Years Ago》

"[Name]!" A young child of only ten years of age ran towards a young girl that was only a year younger than him. The girl wore a [Favorite Color] dress along with a [Compliment Color] sweater. 

"Eru!" Young [Name] smiled at the boy. She was seated on an oak bench with a small, a red basket gently placed on her lap.

Eru smiled and sat next to the girl. He wore a red shirt and orange shorts that had dirt sprinkled all over it.

"You're already dirty, Eru!" She laughed, brushing with her friend's hair with her fingers.

"Well, I kinda fell on my way here..." He rubbed the back of his neck, chuckling.

"You're hopeless!" She rolled her eyes and began to dust the dirt off of her friend.

He stayed silent and watched her. He warmly smiled. "You're beautiful, [Name]..."

She looked up at him and blushed. "What's wrong with you?" She chuckled. "You don't just go around saying stuff like that..."

"But it's true!" He smiled. "Say, [Name],"

"Yeah?" She looked at him after sitting back down, placing her now dirty hands on her lap, casually picked the remaining dirt out if her fingernails.

"When we get older, will you marry me?" He beamed. He had an innocent smile. So honest that it made [Name]'s heart melt.

"Of course, Eru." She smiled.

A few weeks after, Eru had to move back to Japan with his parents, leaving [Name] in America. [Name] had forgotten all about the promise she had made that day, but Eru held on to her words. 

《Present Day》

"Eru?" [Name] made eye contact with the boy. He noticed she saw him and threw a cute wave along with a toothy grin.

The boy, known as Eru, looked at [Name] and gasped in surprise, then smiled at the young girl. Makoto noticed that he didn't have [Name's] attention and turned around. He looked at the guy and shrugged it off. Eru smiled and walked off. 

The rest of the date, [Name] could only think of Eru. 

Several Hours Later

"He's back..." [Name] thought as she threw herself onto her bed. Once she and Makoto finished eating, he walked her home. He was nice, she really liked him, but she was so conflicted. 

"Does he remember me?" She sat up and hugged her knees. "I doubt he does...Maybe he just thought I was a random girl..." 

"Eru is...Eru is back." She finally came to realize. She softly smiled. "He's back." Her eyes widened, and she sat straight up. "He's back!" She yelled, jumping up and running out of her room. 

"What is that was the only time I'll see him?" [Name] questioned herself, rushing to the living room. She hoped that her mother knew that he was in town, not caring about their fight. 

She froze at the sight before her eyes. A teenage boy sat on the couch in front of her, staring back at her, a grin plastered to his face. "Eru." 

To Be Continued

-

-

-

Bonus Part Because I Never Update

"Hi, [Name]. Glad to see you." He said to the shocked girl. 

"Who let you in?" [Name] asked wearily. She noticed that no one else was present.

"Oh, I went through your window." He answered.

"What?" She took a few steps. "This guy is crazy." She thought.

He chuckled. "Aika let me in." Aika peered from the hallway and smiled.

[Name] blushed with embarrassment and looked up at him. He had grown a lot over the past years. She used to be taller than him, but now he was at least half a foot taller than young [Name]. He didn't look like a child, he looked like a young man; a cute one at that. 

"It's...It's good to see you." She smiled at him, finally.

"Likewise." He replied.

So, so sorry I have not been updating recently. I've had school, personal drama, and procrastination. I made an Instagram, btw, if you guys wanna...ya know...follow me? Hehe, it's artemis.ae :^D

I will be trying to update, but it's tough to. I love you guys, and I hope you enjoyed this short ass chapter.