Chapter 2

Your POV

I looked up and realized I bumped into a tall boy with raven hair and blue eyes. He was staring at me. My heart started beating faster, but I did not know why.

"Here you go. " A deep voice said. I looked to my left and saw a boy with olive green hair and green eyes holding out his hand. I grabbed it as he helped me up. He had a friendly smile.

"Haru-Senpai...who's this?" A high voice asked, but you could tell it was a boy. You looked his way and saw a short male with strawberry blonde hair and magenta eyes, and there was also a taller boy behind one with navy blue hair and red glasses covering his magenta eyes.

"I don't know," the boy with black hair said bluntly. I made it out that he was Haru. But isn't Haru a girl name?

"Uhh...I am (YLN)(Y/N)!" I said bowing.

"Hi (Y/N)-Chan! I am Nagisa." Said the boy with blonde hair.

"Hey, 'name's Makoto." The boy who helped me up said.

"And I'm Rei." The one with the glasses said. He seemed very uninterested in what was happening.

I looked around me and saw that they were in a circle and I was in the middle of it. I heard the bell ring. I took that as my chance.

"See ya later guys. Gotta get to class." You said waving to the guys.

You were going through all the thoughts that have entered your mind until...guess what? You are on the floor again. But this time when you look up, there are not four cute guys surrounding you. Just one petite girl with pink hair. She was on the floor too though. She looked at you in shock.

Your POV

"Gomen-men-ni-sai." She stuttered just loud enough for me to hear her.

"Humma?" I asked clearly confused.

"Gomen-men-ni-sai...sorry." She was so small!!!

"I'm Sakuma Yumi. First Year Student." Yumi said. I smiled and helped her up.

I asked if she was okay. She nodded her head in response.

I helped her get up I saw stickers on her binder of the four boys from earlier.

"What are those?" I asked.

She looked down at her binder and gasped while covering the stickers with her hands. "Senpais." She mumbled.

"Senpais? Those four?" I asked

She shyed down and nodded. I smiled as she looked at me with her big pink eyes. I then remembered that I needed to get to my class. I waved then left. I saw the door and decided to sneak through the back. I slid the door open. There was a very loud creak...caused by me. All of the people in the class jotted their eyes at me.

"Ms. (YLN), you made it. You can sit..." the teacher said as she looked around the room, "Next to Nagisa." You saw where she pointed and sat there. You looked to your left and saw the boy with magenta eyes staring at you. He smiled and said, "Hope you enjoy your first day. " 

______________________________________
No one will read this but...
I really enjoyed writing this and I hope people soon read this lol.