Week 51: The War Gets Worse

Stephanie Skye vs. Summer Rae, Cameron, Rosa Mendes, Alicia Fox (Handicap Match)

Stephanie stands in her corner as she stares down her four opponents that she will be facing.

As soon as the bell rings all four of the divas jump Stephanie to over power her quickly in the beginning of the match. Stephanie is brought down to her knees until she pushes them off of her and starts throwing punches. She manages to throw out Summer, Rosa, and Alicia leaving behind Cameron in the ring. Cameron charges at her full speed but Stephanie manages to counter with a spinebuster on her. She goes for the pin but Alicia jumps in to stop the count followed but Rosa Mendes. They attack Stephanie until they lift her to her feet and Irish whip her against the ropes. Bouncing back, Stephanie counters with a double clothesline on Rosa and Alicia.

Out of nowhere Summer Rae jumps in and gets on Stephanie's back to ware her down but she manages to grab a hold of her hair and flip her off her back. Stephanie picks up Cameron and tosses her into Summer Rae. Stephanie throws elbows and punches between Rosa and Alicia. Stephanie gets Alicia in a headlock and then grabs Rosia in a head scissors as she flips them both. Cameron jumps in the ring to punch Stephanie but it doesn't faze her which gives her the chance to hit her with a sunset flip. Summer Rae gets involved but Stephanie manages to hit her with a high kick to the head. Stephanie goes for the cover and gets the win.

"Here is your winner...Stephanie Skye."

Later that night:

The Shield are in the ring preparing for a match next but before it begins Stephanie is going on for an interview.

Backstage

"Welcome my guest at this time, Shield member Stephanie Skye."

Stephanie stands beside Renee with her hair a mess and the tape on her arms gone.

"Now Stephanie, you requested the handicap match earlier, which you won, but the question is why did you request such a match?"

She nods her head, "Well Renee, as you know last week Kharma and I had an altercation that led into chaos but I realized something and that it's going to take a lot of energy to take on the large Kharma. So four divas pretty much make up Kharma's size. In a way it's somewhat of preparation for me for when I go up against the big woman herself."

"How do you feel your odds are against Kharma?"

Before Stephanie can answer the question she's jumped by Kharma, who hits her in the back of the head with her forearm. Stephanie gets to her feet and tries to defend herself with some forearm shot but Kharma brushes them off. Kharma grabs her by the vest and lifts her off her feet to slam her into a set of lockers three times before dropping her on the ground. The Wyatt Family join Kharma as they stand tall over Stephanie.

"Finish her off." Bray whispers to Kharma.

The Shield members see the footage on the titantron and quickly run up the ramp to stop the assault.

Stephanie crawls to an open crate to get herself up, Kharma grabs the lid of the crate and slams it on her hand. Stephanie lets out a loud scream in pain as she frees her hand from in between the crate. She clutches her hand to her chest until Kharma brings her to her feet. Stephanie spits in her face which only makes her more angry. Kharma lifts Stephanie high in the air and slams her into a table, splitting it in half.

"That's enough." Bray says pulling Kharma back and walking away with the rest of the Wyatt Family.

Seconds later Dean, Seth and Roman make it to the back where Stephanie is getting medical attention from doctors.

"Where are the Wyatt?" Seth begins shout as he and Roman look around the area.

"Is she okay?" Dean asks to the doctor.

Dean kneels beside Stephanie's body and holds onto her uninjured hand while the doctor continues to check on her.

"This means war." Dean says with complete anger in his blue eyes.