Week 47: Part 2

Stephanie Skye Addresses the WWE Universe

All the members of the Shield are in the ring, including Stephanie Skye whose back in her old attire.

"So over the past few weeks people have been under the impression that I was a traitor and that I had turned my back on my Shield brethren."

She looks over at Seth, Roman, and Dean that have smiles on their faces.

"Well let me explain, before all this there had been some disagreements within the Shield and it was because of me so it was up to me to get them all on the same page. The only way to do that is to get them all angry and it worked."

She turns to the boys, "Didn't it?" They all nod.

"Once I saw that everyone was on the same page I had to let them know that I was just playing a little devil's advocate with the Wyatt Family. I was able to let Dean know that I was plotting and to just trust me then eventually told Seth and Roman about the plan and executed it perfectly last night. People think that since I psyched out the Wyatt Family that they might retaliate and people have been asking me 'What are you gonna do when Bray Wyatt goes after you?' Well I'll be waiting."

Stephanie looks back at the guys, "I can never turn my back on these guys. They're not perfect but they're like family."

Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins vs Rybaxel

Ryback tosses Dean into the ropes causing him to bounce back right into his elbow and then a tag in to Curtis Axel who charges towards Dean but counters with a trip move, giving him a chance to apply a submission hold to Axel. Dean releases the hold and puts Axel in a standing side headlock. Curtis Axel hits Dean with an elbow in the ribs and tosses him over the top rope but Dean manages to stay on the apron until Axel notices that he's still hanging on. Curtis attempts to knock him off but Dean manages to shoulder him in the gut and then knocks Ryback off the apron beside him. The distraction gives Curis the opportunity to deliver a clothesline to the back of Dean's head, knocking him off the apron onto the floor.

Roman Reigns and Stephanie Skye watch at ringside as Curtis Axel jumps out of the ring to hit Dean with a series of punches and then rolls him back into the ring.

Curtis drags Dean into his corner to tag in Ryback. Rybaxel slam Dean into the corner with full force along with a jab to the gut and then the back. Ryback goes for the cover but only get the two count. Ryback sets up Dean with a suplex but he manages to counter with a DDT on Ryback. Dean takes the opportunity to crawl to his corner and take in Seth Rollins meanwhile Ryback tags in Curtis Axel. Seth charges with a clothesline to Axel and another to Ryback, knocking him out of the ring. Seth gets on the top turnbuckle to take down Axel with a flying neck breaker. Seth body splashes Curtis Axel into the corner and follows up with a dropkick. Axel manages to get to his feet and toss Seth over the top rope but Rollins still manages to stay on the turnbuckle. Out of no where, Ryback attempts to knock Seth off the apron but misses when Rollins jumps over his arm and delivers a kick to the face. Dean jumps the steel steps and tramples Ryback to the ground to hit his with uncontrollable strikes.

Seth takes Curtis out of the ring as he sets to hit them with a springboard dive. Seth drags Axel back in the ring to deliver a curb stomp to Axel. He goes for the pin and gets the win.

"Here are your winners Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins."

Reigns and Skye enter the ring to celebrate the victory with Seth and Dean. They put their fists in the center of the ring proving to the WWE Universe that they are a unit once again.

Suddenly the lights go out and the Wyatt Family appear on the titantron.

Bray appears laughing, "Oh Stephanie, I should've suspected your treachery against me but it only proves that you are a monstrous creature, a foolish one at that. You had everything with us but this dishonesty will not go unpunished for the bell tolls for thee."