Week 4: All or Nothing/Why Help Me?

Extreme Rules: AJ Lee w/ Big E Langston vs. Stephanie

AJ is standing over Stephanie as she begins to laugh at her and slapping the back of her head. Stephanie starts to get frustrated then blocks one of AJ's slaps and throws a punch. AJ is holding her jaw, with anger, she charges towards Stephanie to attack her. Stephanie countered by jumping on her for a "Lou Thez press" followed by punches.

Stephanie is preparing to perform her finisher "Sunset Flip" but is distracted by Big E when he grabs her ankle. She shakes out of his grip, suddenly AJ applies the "Black Widow" submission. Stephanie drops to one knee and getting close to tapping out. The fans start clapping to get her going. Stephanie's hands turned into fists and somehow rises back up to her feet then slams herself backwards on the mat causing AJ to release the hold. Stephanie pulls AJ up by her hair and irish whips her into the corner. She runs towards her in attempt to perform a "Stinger Splash" but AJ counters it by lifting her legs and wrapping them around Stephanie's neck in an attempt to do a "hurricarana." Stephanie counters it with a "sit-down power bomb" then goes for a pin attempt, but AJ manages to kick out.

AJ gets to her feet acting injured, she grabs the referee's attention away from Stephanie. Big E Langston jumps into the ring and does his finishing move "Big Ending" on Stephanie then leaves her lying motionless in the ring. AJ lunges passed the referee and on top of Stephanie for the win. AJ celebrates with Big E as they leave up the ramp.

Stephanie slides herself to the corner of the ring looking around to the fans in the audience. She shakes her head and slides out of the ring. She walks out with her head down. The fans try to get her attention but she continues to keep her eyes on the ground.

Later that night: Backstage parking garage

Stephanie is packing her gear into the trunk of her rental car.

John comes up behind her, "Steph, I'm so sorry about tonight."

"Yeah, I'm sure you are considering you won your match." Stephanie closes the trunk of the car.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going back to the hotel, I'll see you at RAW tomorrow."

Without saying another word Stephanie gets into the car and drives out of the arena.

Stephanie comments on her loss the night before.

Stephanie enters the ring with a gloomy look on her face. "Ever since I made my debut here all I could ever want was an opportunity to become a champion. Last night I lost that chance. All I have to say to the WWE Universe is…I'm sorry. I let all of you down, but I promise you that come Wrestlemania 30 I will fight to win the Diva's Championship and when I win it I will fight like hell to defend it and I won't let you guys down again."

"Let's light it up..."

AJ's music begins to play and she, along with Big E, come walking towards the ring, "That's very touching to hear Steph." They enter the ring, "There's only one problem with that promise."

"Really and what is that?"

"By Wrestlemania 30, I'll be the Diva's Champion and even by then you still won't win the fight. So it's probably better to not make promises you can't keep."

Stephanie chuckles, "This coming from a girl who has more boyfriends than she does matches."

AJ slaps Stephanie in the face. Stephanie combs the hair out of her face then delivers a spine buster and begins to throw punches. Big E grabs Stephanie and throws her across the ring. When she gets up AJ manages to hit her with a spinning heel kick. With Stephanie now on the ground AJ laughs and looks over at Big E, he nods and a smile appears on his face. Big E lifts Stephanie over his shoulder to perform "Big Ending."

"Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta...S.H.I.E.L.D"

Before applying the move he stops in his tracks as the Shield's music begins to play. Big E drops Stephanie on the ground and leaves with AJ as the Shield begin to enter the ring. Stephanie attempts to get up on her own but is unable to do so. Dean Ambrose steps forward, wraps his arms under hers and helps her to her feet. She's grateful for the help until she turns to see who is helping her. Instinctively she exits the ring in confusion.

Backstage

Stephanie is sitting in her locker room icing her neck from the hit she took from AJ.

"Stephanie, what happened out there?" John asks.

"It was only AJ, it's no big deal."

"I'm talking about the Shield coming out."

Stephanie shrugs her shoulders, "I don't know maybe their trying to make things even after I helped them take out AJ."

John doesn't reply right away but sighs, "How's you head?" He asks changing the subject.

"Throbbing," they both chuckle.

"Are you sure you're up to compete tonight?"

Stephanie jumps out of her seat, "It's gonna take more then a kick from AJ to keep me out of a match."

"Just watch yourself out there, alright?"

"Yeah, you know me. I'm always careful." Stephanie says making her way to the ring.

Later that night: The Bella Twins vs. Kaitlyn & Stephanie

Kaitlyn and Nikki are the two competitors starting the match when the Shield's music begins to play. The Shield comes down to watch at ringside while Stephanie stares at them from the apron.

The match goes on for a while; Kaitlyn is being dominated by the Bella twins who continue to keep her in their corner. As Brie irish whips Kaitlyn off the ropes she manages to clothesline Brie and they both begin to crawl to their corners. Brie gets the tag to Nikki first then Kaitlyn reaches Stephanie, but before she is able to get into the ring Nikki elbows Stephanie in the face. The hit cause her to fall off the apron but instead of falling to the floor she is caught by Roman Reigns, who places her back onto the apron. Quickly Stephanie gets back into the match by performing a springboard cross body to Nikki who suddenly notices her. Stephanie jumps onto Nikki's back, hooking her legs under Nikki's arms. Brie enters the ring attempting to stop it but gets tackled out of the ring by Kaitlyn. Stephanie then performs her sunset flip power bomb into a pin for the win.

Kaitlyn enters the ring again and gives Stephanie a hug and celebrates the win. Stephanie continues to look outside the ring being more concerned with the Shield who is still at ringside and grinning at her and applauding her performance before they exit through the crowd.