Claude wiped away his tears as he was spoken to.

Young Claude: "Sorry, Your Highness."

Young Will: "Did something say something to upset you?"

Butler to the royal family. That was in its own was a type of status. But it was a heavy burden for a young man to bear.

Young Will: "You sure a lot about cry. It's not like you're going to solve anything by crying."

Young Claude: "I know that, but... perhaps somebody else would make a better butler to Your Highness than me?"

Young Will: "I think so too."

Young Claude: "What...?"

Young Will: "It alright for now, because my brother is around... but if I'm ever asked to succeed the throne..."

Young Will: "I don't think I could do it."

Wilfred looked Claude straight in the eye.

Young Will: "But if someone was depending on me, I wouldn't want to break their trust."

Young Claude: "Your Highness..."

Wilfred put his hand in his pocket and he drew something out.

Young Will: "Here, take this."

Young Claude: "Huh...?"

He had pulled out a coin attached to a keychain.

Young Claude: "What's this...?"

Young Will: "Apparently the people of Philip carry charms like this with them."

Young Will: "My brother gave me this one."

Young Claude: "But..."

Wilfred laughed a little at Claude's hesitation.

Young Will: "If you say this will help you to keep trying then I'll give it to you."

Claude started long and hard at Wilfred. He took the keychain and he held it tightly in his fist.

Young Claude: "Yes, I will keep trying."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been a couple of weeks as since Prince Wilfred had come to the castle.

(He told me he would come again...)

(It's probably just that he just can't come back for me that easily...)

I was taking it easy in my room when I hear a knock issued from the door.

Regina: "Yes?"

At my reply Zain entered the room, he's looking unusally agitated.

Regina: "Zain, what's the matter? Is something wrong?"

Zain didn't answer my question because he turned on the TV. I turned my head to look at the TV and I frozen.

(Wh-What's going on!?)

There on the TV was Prince Wilfred... underneath his picture was the headline in large letters "Royal Engagement Called Off."

Regina: "This is..."

I turned my head to gaze towards Zain and he raise his index finger to bring it to his lips.

(Oh...)

I returned my eyes to the TV screen and focused my attention on Prince Wilfred's voice.