Sad girl

Still using Lana for inspo! Her lyrics really speak to me, she is amazing!😍
Also, trigger warning, a lil bit of swearing but nothing much.

Isadora's POV

"So what's the occasion?" Klaus asked as I put a pizza down on the table. "I just feel like we haven't properly seen each other for a few days. Aaaand me and Violet wanted to speak to you" I said as I grabbed her hand and pulled her around the coffee table that was in front of the sofa where Sunny and the boys sat.*

Klaus and Duncan looked first at each other and then at us. She looked at me and began to speak, "Isadora and I are... together" "What do you mean?" Duncan said sharply. "We're dating. We are in love." I added. Duncan's hands flyed up the his mouth. " Are you frickin kidding me?" He yelled "You need to see someone, this... this is sick! What would Quigley, what would our parents say?"

I mustered up all of my strength and despite how much I felt like allowing myself to cry and crumble into Violet's arms, I yelled "They would say that they appreciate my honesty and that although they don't understand, they support my decisions and that I deserve love and that they love me" at that he shut up and resolved to scowling at me  in disgust, as if I was the filthyest particle of dog mess which he had the misfortune to scrape off of his shoe.

Violets response, however, was better than mine. Klaus pulled her into a bear hug and whispered " I don't understand it, but I can tell your emotions are genuine. You have my complete support; Isadora is a lovely girl and if she makes you happy, then I am happy for you. You deserve to be loved." 

I supposed that it was ok because I stood up for myself but I couldn't help but feel a bit upset at Klaus's speech. Why didn't my brother say those  things to me? It made it clear  to me once more that Klaus loved Violet more than Duncan loved me and it hurt. The Baudelaire's hug was cut short by Duncan's outburst.

When Violet heard my retaliation and the slight croack  of my voice that what he had said had hit me harder than I was letting on. She looked at him with a new sort of protective rage in her eyes, something that I had never seen in her before but it was so unbelievably sexy.

"Izzy will be moving in with me your not deserving of her time. Just look at her! Just five minutes with you and she feels like a piece of shit again! I will not allow this and I swear that if you say anything other than 'I am sorry for being so fucking  homophobic' to my girlfriend, I will not hesitate to break your neck. Iz, get your important things, I can swing by to pick up the rest tomorrow" her voice softened remarkably when talking to me yet she was still looking at my brother with eyes like daggers.

There was something so attractively satisfying about watching her swear and threaten. She wasn't a 'good girl' or a 'bad girl' she was both. She was Violet Baudelaire, the beautiful, smart girl that I loved and she was standing up for me. I did as she said and collected a bag of my favourite clothes and things that I couldn't bare to part with. It only took me a few minutes as even after all those years, I didn't own much after the fire. I came back to Violet who picked up the pizza, almost in an act prove that he was getting nothing from her and held the door open for me. " And don't think that I didn't mean it when I said that I will break your neck" once again she softened her voice, " Coming, Klaus?" " I will be right there, Izzy, take Sunny, I am going to have a word." He smiled encouragingly at me and I found myself wishing for the third time that day that he was my brother instead of Duncan. Maybe I was a sad girl, but with Violet, I thought, I can make it.

*(I feel like that was really complicated but I am trying to create an image. Basically there is a table and the girls are on one side, boys on the other)*

----------------------------------------------------
I have the next chapter written in my head, I just need to get it down on her which will probably happen either tomorrow or the day after.
- sherlyisintheTARDIS