Start of Something New

Enjoy■□■□■□□

I look over expecting Omar to be there but he wasn't. Is he trying to repay me for leaving him. Did he just want the last word. I don't know but I can't stress over it. I get up to take a shower to get the sex smell off of me. I let him hit and it was better than the first. I smiled thinking about it but we should stop because he is still involved with Naya-. Fuck! I cheated on Raheem. I wasn't even thinking about him. My bathroom door open and Omar steps in with a bag of food in his hand.

        "I can't cook, so I went and got us something" he says holding up the Mc.Donalds bag.

   I smile, "Ok ill be down in a minute"

After we ate we talked and then he went home to take a shower and change then came back. When he came back he had a bag of clothes saying he was staying over. I didn't even mind because I like his company. Although I don't want to confuse what we are. As we are watching tv, my phone rings revealing Raheem face. I ignored it not wanting to face him yet. My guilt was there but it didn't eat me up like I should. Either way I will have to tell him. I did the same thing his ex did to him and I don't want hurt him.

        "Whats wrong? " Omar ask

             "I cheated on Raheem and your messing with Naya"

         "First me and Naya stop messing since two weeks ago. She ain't my girl"

               "It didn't seem like that the other day"

          "Cassie didn't I tell you to forget that"

                "I know I know but what you did was hurtful"

           "I'm sorry and I didn't fuck her that day" he says pecking my head.

                "But I still feel bad I cheated"

            "Break up with him. I don't even know why you got with him. Your mine" I smile at his comment

                 "I don't know either. I was trying to make him happy, hoping I could get you out of my head" I confess

             "Then theres no point being in a relationship you not feelin"

               "True" my phone rings and its Raheem again.

              "Cassie answer and tell him you done" I nod before answering then getting up to go to the kitchen for privacy.

       "Hey Cass I've been callin since last night you ok?

            "Yea I'm fine but we need to talk" I say.

        "I know, me to but I have to tell you first before you go on"

             "Ok?"

         "I saw my ex yesterday and realised that I'm not over her so.."

               "Its fine we can stay friends" whew that was easier than I thought. There was an awkward silence before I decided to conclude the conversation. I return with no guilt. 

        "Yall done?" Omar asked

     "I didn't even have to break up with him" I say but Omar glares at me angryly.

        "Why tha fuck didn't you! If you still feelin dude let me know"

            "Calm down he broke up with me. I didn't even have to tell him I cheated" I giggle and he sigh in relief before pulling me on to him.

         "Don't do that to me girl" I chuckle

             "Shut up"

○                        ○                  ○

During the night I felt my bed shift causing me to wake up.  I turn to Omar side to see him sitting on the edge with his head in his hands. As his phone layed lited beside him. I rub my eyes before crawling to his side and hugging him from behind. He felt tense and I wanted to know why. I glance at his phone and notice Naya name. I didn't want to jump to any assumptions but I was curious. 

     "Naya texted me saying she might be pregnant" he barely says. I could tell it was affecting him and I'm not going to lie I was a little taken back. I unravel my arms from around him and sit back on the bed looking everywhere but him.

    "You mad?" he ask and I shrug even though he couldn't see me

        "No where not even together.  I'm just a little taken back"

     "Damn Cassie! I want to see where we will go. And what you mean we're not together. All I need to hear is that will rock wit me through this. Thats all".

            "I will"

       "Come here" he instruct and I crawl to him again. He lifts me on to his lap.

       "Look at me" I look

       "Tell me you will rock wit me through this" he says seriously

              "I will" I say looking right in to his eyes

         "Good now lets go to sleep" we get back in bed and he pulls me against his chest. What if Naya is pregnant? Will it mess up me and Omar? Maybe he should be with her to help her. Ugh! Why does she have to possibly be pregnant when everything going right. 

      "Go to sleep Cass" he orders and I giggle before pushing the thoughts out my head so that I could fall in to peaceful sleep.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

PLEASE VOTE COMMENT SHARE!!!!

Dwill