44 // Love Me Game

The Love Me Game is a scary ritual that comes from a remote island in the Pacific Ocean. The ritual summoned an evil spirit called Raku-nene. This spirit can tell you if someone loves you. It can also kill the person you love if they reject you or turn you down.

• ~ • ~ •

Raku-nene is an evil spirit from the Gilbert Islands in the Pacific Ocean, sometimes called The South Seas. There was a popular ritual that was often used by the islanders. It involved calling this evil spirit to find out if someone was in love with them.

To find out if a girl or boy loves you ot not, you can ask the spirit of Raku-nene!

• ~ • ~ •

• You take a long leaf, preferably a coconut leaf (just get one off of Amazon, you can get anything in there), and tear it down the middle. Be careful to STOP before you tear it in half COMPLETELY.

• Hold the leaf between the finger and thumb of your right hand and gently stroke it as you whisper the following chant:
- "Tell me, Raku-nene.
Tell me if he/she/they loves me.
Tell me if he/she/they hates me.
Tell me, tell me, tell me."

• After you repeat this chant three times, tear the leaf in half. Then, wrap each half of the leaf around both of your index fingers and compare them.
- If the tips of the leaves are the same height, he or she hates you. If the tips are different heights, they love you.

• ~ • ~ •

Of course, Raku-nene could also be used for evil purposes. If a boy, girl, or enby was rejected by the person they loved, they could on Raku-nene to take revenge.

• ~ • ~ •

• Take a hair from the boy or girls head and wrap it around your thigh. You have to keep it there for three days, and on the fourth day, burn it on a pile of leaves.

• Preforming this ritual will invoke the spirit of Raku-nene to punish the person who rejected you. It causes them to rip off their clothes, disfigure them, torture them, and eventually? Kill them.