4. Feeding her

Na:NANDINI MURTHY, pasand aaya mujhe .(NANDINI MURTHY I like it )

Ma:thank you

Na: vaise tum log khate kya ho?? Ye safed safed, thanda thanda, chota -chota gola ?? Mujhe to bahut bhookh Lagi h or dhoop nhi h to kya Khau??or us bade se dibbe se jo dhoop nikli vo to mere gale m hi  khatam ho gyi or upar se vo bahut thanda bhi h or vo chotte dibbe ki dhoop bhi bekar h(By the way what do you people eat?? This white-white, cold-cold,small-small ball???i am feeling really hungry & there is no sunlight, so what should I eat??& the sunlight which came from that big box didn't reached till my stomach & even that is too cold too & the sunlight of that small box is bad too )

Ma:shittttt!! (Go and close them)Are meri maa vo bada dibba nhi fridge h or vo chota dibba nhi microwave h or unme vo dhoop nhi unki light h.or vo safed-safed, thanda-thanda,chota-chota sa gola jo h tumhare liye use snow bolte h( oh my god , that's not a big box , that's fridge & that's not a small box, that's a microwave & that's not sunlight, that's their light & which is white-white, cold-cold,small-small ball for you that's known as snow)

Na: mujhe bhook lagi h(I am feeling hungry)

Ma: ok wait let me cook something, pr tumne ye sara samaan uper-niche kyu kar diya ghar ka??( but why turned whole house upside down??)

Na: vo isk liye(takes rat outside from her pocket and shows to Manik)(i did it for this)

Ma:(shoutssss and sit on the kitchen slab)aaaaaaaa...... du...dur kro mujhse ise , va...vapis rakho use(aaaaaaa.... ta... take it away from me , pu.....put it back)

Na: ok(and place it back)

Ma: ummmhh(clears his throat)tumne use kyu pakda??(why did you caught it???)

Na: are tum so Rhea Thea or isk alava koi or tha nhi jis se m baat kr saku to Maine is ko pakad liya.(actually you were sleeping & no one was there except it with whom I can have a word so I caught it )

Ma:phir tumne us se baat ki??(did you had a word with it?)

Na:nhi na ... nhi ho paayi(No .... I didn't had)

Ma:kyu???(why???)

Na: are vo apna forehead ek jagah tikta hi nhi h ,isliye uski language nhi absorb kr paayi na( its forehead wasn't steady , it was moving that constantly so I couldn't absorb its language)

Ma: ohkk , lo ye kha lo may be you will feel better(ok  have this may be you will feel better)

Nandini didnt knew what to do , she opened her mouth in front of the plate but nothing worked and she was confused like hell and she saw that Manik was carrying his plate so she thought she need to gulp the whole plate , thinking so she was going to put the whole plate in her mouth but before that Manik stops her

Ma:oye ye kya kr rhi ho???(hey what are you doing??)

Na:kha rhi hu , dikhai nhi deta kya( I am eating, can't you see??)

Ma:mana yr tum alien ho or tumhare planet pe sab khane k sath plate khate honge pr humare yha pr aisa kuch nhi hota h kyuki agar tum aise hi khati rhi to ek din tum ghar k sath sath mujhe bhi kha jaogi,dekho ise aise khate h ,( I agree dude you are an alien & natives of your planet may eat plate with food too but on earth it doesn't work in this way & if you keep eating things like this then one day will eat me with this house too , see this is the way how we have it)

he showed her the use of fork , knife and spoon but it was all Greek to her. She tried but was failing very badly and her stomach was growling due to hunger , so she just used her hands and start to eat like this👇🏻👇🏻

Manik looked at her completely horrified because it was looking like she was hungry from ages and then he was even trying hard not to laugh but at last he ended up helping her
Na:ye chow chow to bahut acha tha ...(this chow chow is really tasty)
Ma: vo chow chow nhi chowmeen hota h or ye noodles h ( that's not called chow chowthat's chowmeen & this is noodles)
Na:jo bhi h tum samajh gye na ( whatever it is , you understood that's what matters)
Ma: hmm , chalo ab meri help kro is ghar ko saaf krne m , (come on now help me in clearing this mess of  house)

he went to kitchen to clean the dishes and when he came back whole place was clean (means empty, there was not even a single furniture or carpet or anything)

Ma:what the fuck !!! Ye kya kiya tumne????(what you did???)
Na:tumne hi to bola ghar saaf krne ko to Maine saaf kr diya(shrugs her shoulders)(you only told me to clear the house, so I cleared it)
Ma:sara saman kaha pe h??(where are all the things??)
Na:bahar(outside)
Ma:ghar saaf krne ko bola tha khali krne ko nhi , ghar saaf krne or saman bahar phek k khali krne m bahut Phark hota h(angrily)( I told you to clear the mess of house not to empty the whole place , there is lot of difference between clearing/cleaning the place & empty the whole house by throwing everything outside)
Na:(glares at him) tumhe samjhana chahiye na or agar gusse se bole na to dekh lena tumhe bhi phek doongi huhh (pouts angrily)(you should make me understand, & if you talked to me rudely then I will throw you out of this house too)
Manik's pov
Ufff yr naraz to mujhe hona chahiye or naraz ye ho rahi h uper se mujhe mere hi ghar se nikalne ki dhamki de rhi h , but chill Manik alien h na isliye, uper tujhe sahi m tod tad degi or kaam tera tamam ho jaayega but jo marzi kaho is alien k antiques bahut cute h ....what the hell , I am fucked up completely , m ek alien ko cute bol rha hu what the hell yaar(rolls his eyes)

( oh man !!! I should be one who should get angry but here she is becoming angry & even giving me warning of throwing me out of my own house , but chill Manik she is an alien, what if she beat you & broke your body parts & what if with that you die , by the way whatever it is but antiques of this alien are really cute,I am fucked up completely ,I am calling an alien cute what the hell man!!!)

Pov ends
Nandini saw him thinking something and lost her temper and pushed him and his butt kissed the floor directly
Ma:owwww ye kisliye tha(owwww what was that for???)
Na(irritated):Kyuki mujhe gussa aaya isliye (because I was feeling angry)
Ma:chalo meri help kro sara saman dhang se arrange krne m or m jo kahu vaise hi krna or kuch bhi krne se pehle dubara puch lena mujhse please(come on now help me in arranging everything properly & do whatever I say in the same way & please ask me twice before doing anything)
Na:ok

**********************************************************************************************

HERE GOES THE NEXT PART 

AGAIN ITS UNEDITED IF YOU DIDN'T LIKE IT OR IF THERE WAS ANY MISTAKE SO I AM SORRY BECAUSE ITS UNEDITED I DIDN'T GOT THE TIME TO EDIT IT 

SHOWER THIS CHAPTER WITH YOUR VOTES, COMMENTS 

DO TELL ME YOUR FAV SCENE 

OR IF YOU WANT TO SEE ANY OTHER SCENE THEN TOO TELL ME 

Your writer 

Feeling ❤️

***************************************************************************************