Chapter 12

After the little talk with Mr. Hook (not to get confused with Captain Hook that's right I said that and if you don't like it then you can just fuck off) I was sent to an open area where other slaves were using pic axes to open geodes to get the minerals inside. As I was thrown to a pile of them I tried to escape by turning my arms into wings and fly away but the muzzle started to shock me until I crashed back to where they threw me. All I do is turn my hand into a Monoblos horn and stabbed into the rocks to open them.

Meanwhile Rias pov

After (Y/N) was taken from us we captured the person they left behind and asked him questions.

Rias: Tell us where they have taken him.

Man: I will never tell you and you will never see him again.

She then slaps him across the face

Rias: You better start talking or else this will only get worse.

She then then create a ball of fire. (don't know what it actually is so deal with it)

Man: I'll never talk.

When he said this Rias got angry and killed the man but after she regrets it.

Time skip

It's been almost a year since (Y/N) was taken away and they are starting to lose hope while (Y/N) has been giving a bigger cell and has come up with a plan to escape.

(Y/N) pov

As I sit in my bigger cell I look out the one window I have so I put my hand out the window and turn it into the crest of a Qurupecort and use it's call to get help.

Meanwhile Koneko pov

We were all sitting at the ORC while some of us were thinking of what to do to get (Y/N) while the rest have accepted that he is gone until I hear something that's not like any that I hear as my ears appear so I can listen to it better

Issei: Hey Koneko why are your...

Koneko: Quiet pervert I hear something?

I then hear the sound again

Koneko: Rias we have to go.

Rias: Go where?

Koneko: I don't know but I'm hearing this weird noise and I believe it may be (Y/N) calling for help.

Once she said that we eft and I led them towards the noise. As we got closer the rest of them start to hear it and we soon walk into an opening and see a castle that sits next to a large lake then we heard it once again.

(Choose which ever one you want)

Rias: Could that be (Y/N)?

Koneko: Most likely I don't know anything that can make that noise but it sounds like it needs help.

As we look around the castle we see an area that has slaves at work getting the minerals in rocks but we soon see someone being brought out and thrown down to the rocks but what shocked us was how his arms turned into wings and try to fly away but then to suddenly stop and fall straight onto the ground to then turn his hand into a horn of something to break the rocks. As we see this we realize that we found him but we now need get him out.