Chapter 11

Afew days went by as (Y/N) and his friends relaxed after the tornament.

(Y/N) pov

Rias: Hey (Y/N) when you were in your tornament and we saw those monsters you turned into it made me think that you were going easy on us durt our training door the rading game.

(Y/N): I was going medium on you guys because I new you could handle that but I thought that going all out was to much for  you to handle.

Issei: Yeah right man we are stronger than we look.

He then turned his arm into a red gauntlet with a green gem on it

(Y/N): Ok then tomorrow we will head to the same place we trained and you will face on of my stronger monsters.

Akeno: Can't wait to see what kind of punishment you will bring.

She then winked which I ignored and looked away.

Time skip to the next day

As we arrived at the place we will have our match I tell them to go into the woods and get ready and to wait to see a fire ball to go in the air and to come at where it came from.

As I walk off to think about what to turn into I suddenly feel something hit he in the neck as I feel to see what hit me I find a small dart as I start to feel dizy but before I fall I see men surrounding me but before I fall unconscious I shoot the fire ball into the air to get them to come towards me but I pass out soon after.

Meanwhile Rias pov

As we prepare for out battle we suddenly see the fire ball in the air so we went to it. As we arive we saw a bunch of men surrounding (Y/N) who was on the ground and they were transporting him somewhere else and before we could do anything he was gone but luckily for us their was someone who was ordered to look around the area before returning so we captured him to see where they took (Y/N).

Time skip

(Y/N) pov

When I woke up I was in a room I've never seen before with bars for the door but it wasn't nice and looked like a jail cell and I soon find out that I have a muzzle on my face but I was able to open my mouth but only a little but enough to talk and eat. As I look around I soon see out of the bars to see a few other rooms but all of them were empty. As time passes soon two men that I saw before passing out put two poles to the sides of the muzzle and walks me down a dark hallway but on my way I try to transform but the muzzle gets smaller as it squeezes my head so i stopped because it started to get tite and was hurting as I try to attack with my claws glowing rings suddenly appears and are like magnets and go to each other. As I try to break out of it they shock me to get me to stop. When we reach the end of the hall they threw me into a large room that looked fancy as hell and had a desk and a chair at the other end.

???: Well hello (Y/N).

(Y/N): How do you know me?

???: I saw you in the tornament and I loved the things you turned into.

(Y/N): Ok... well then why am I here?

???: Because I want you to become my slave.

(Y/N): You know the kind of power I have so what makes you think you can control me?

???: That muzzle your wearing will allow you to transform and if you try to attack me or disobey it will tighten or it will shock you.

(Y/N): Who are you anyways.

???: Where are my manners I am Mr. Hook, Blight Hook

(minus the rabbit and the card)

(This is the place you are being held in)