The tournament

Fight 1

As you enter the arena you can see your opponent a boy shorter than you but still has power.

As you reach the center of the arena a done forms around it that creates a space that is ever expanding for the ones inside but your the spectators it just looks like a fight is happening.

(Y/N) pov

(Y/N): I'll try to not kill you but no promises on no injuries.

Opponent: You talk tough now but wait till I unleash my power.

Ref: Now let the fight begin.

Spectators pov

The dome begins to form as your opponent shows his wings and begins to blast at you but you dodge all of them as a cloud of smoke forms.

As the dust settles your opponent saw what you chose for this fight. He saw a large four lagged animal with large teeth and a weird tail.

I roar at him causing him to cover his ears but in that time you charged at him with great speed and slashed at him with your claws causing him to bleed but he doesn't give up as he flies into the air and blasts at you while you ran getting a few lucky shots but not long after you jump up at him and bite his legs taking him down to the ground and throwing him around until he says that he gives up and you let him go as you and him leave for the next battle to start.

(Y/N) pov

As we went inside we went our ways as I meet up with Rias and everyone else in a room that was for me between fights.

Rias: You did pretty good out their.

Issei: Yeah you really let that guy have it.

(Y/N): That guy was a easy compared to what I am going to be facing the next few matches.

Akeno: Well make sure to give them hell of me. She says with a wink

(Y/N): Ok... we'll I better get a bit of a rest I don't think the next few matches won't last long.

Rias: How do you know.

Just then a giant explosion can be heard as the announcer calls out for (Y/N) for his next match.

In the arena you could see that their was a tall women who was your next opponent.

Spectators pov

(Y/N): I would never hit a woman.

Woman: I will crush you before you get the chance.

(Y/N): Ok I feel less guilty about this now.

As the fight begins she starts to throw small balls that explodes after a few seconds then another cloud of dust forms as she begins to step back from the fear of that was coming out of it.

As the dust settles she saw a large ape like creature that has large horns on it's head as it jumps around the arena in a ball as you try to crush her.
After that you begin to attack by slamming your arms onto the ground and trying to crush her a few times as she got a few explosives on you as they explode you play dead as she goes to your body to see if you are dead but as she kicks you you grab her leg and smash her around.

(Loki is the woman and the hulk is you and thus happens at a much higher degree)

After that you throw her to the side as you have a little fit as your future turns bright yellow and you become stronger. As she gets back up from her being throw to the side she see's that you are now in a rage mode and will murder her but before she can say that she quits she is blasting by a beam from you as she is almost incinerated by this she manages to call it quits and you move to the next round.