Chapter 1

It was early in the morning and everyone was just waking up and beginning their day while you get ready for your first day at Kuoh Academy. As you walk to school you turn your eyes into a pair of Rathalos eyes so you can see more clearly and far distances to find your way their. When you finally get their you see a group of people at the entrance that you recognize the night before and you walk by Rias and her peerage can sense energy coming from you as you walk by.

Rias pov

"Did you feel that energy that just passed by?" she asks her peerage. Akeno says "I felt it." along with Koneko. As the day goes on they feel the same energy but it coming and going at different times. When I comes to near the end of the day and the beginning of everyone final class Issei was in class before someone new entered

(Y/N) pov

As I walked the halls of the school looking for my last class I finally found it and knocked on the door as the teacher answered. "Who may you be?" The teacher asked as you respond with "I am the new transfer student that came her today." as you enter the room Issei could feel the energy coming from you and got suspicious just and you turn your eyes back to normal and the energy faded away for the rest of the day until it was time to leave.

As everyone left Issei ran to Rias to tell her that he knows who that strange energy came from.

Issei pov

As I entered the occult building I said " Rias I think I know where that energy came from earlier." and Rias replied with " Oh really then who is it coming from?" I tell her that it was a new transfer student and that soon after he entered class the energy faded away and asked what they should do.

Rias pov

" We will have to keep a look out for him. Was there anything unique about this student that can help us keep a look out for?" Issei replied with " Well his eyes were yellow before turning to (E/C) which is when the energy faded." when everyone started leaving I stayed a little bit later thinking "Who are you and what are you hiding?"

(There will be more chapters but for now this what I have and will be continuing if anyone has something to say then go ahead and comment.)