Part three- the truth🎈

"Me too" was the only thing Madison could and wanted to say, when she did Richie looked up at her and gave her a large smile showing his slightly crooked teeth and his cheeks pu sing up his glasses. Madison smiled back, " now that I've got that out of the way, do you think we could give dating a try?" Richie asked, " I-I would like that, like it a lot." Madison spoke truthfully.
Richie stepped in to help up Madison and give her a hug, after that they got on their bikes and continued to look for Georgie...

2 and a half hours have passed, still no Georgie. " maybe bill and Eddie have found him?!" Madison said sounding hopeful, " let's hope so, a little kid out in this world all alone... Let's just say I wouldn't want to be in his spot" Richie replied. The two biked the whole way around the quarry, got off their bikes and wondered into the forest and even walked down a large stream. They came up to an opening, " maybe he went in there? It looks like a sewer!" Madison said sounding more hopeful then before, Richie looked at her and took a step into the large drain, " what the hell, all this shit flows into the river which flows into the lake!" Richie said in discussed. " that's bull!" Madison replied " ewwww, a he smell is horrid" Madison said. Richie took a step in, "GEORGIE" he yelled, he took a mother few steps in..." GEORGIE" he screamed again. Still nothing, but he could hear something in there, not his echo something else, " I hear something" Richie called behind his shoulder. All of the sudden the noise got louder and it sounded like screaming... Richie took a step closer.

"Ssshit" Richie yelled as a bat woodshed millimetres past his face and sending Madison's hair to fly up. " what the hell was that?" Madison asked frightened, " A damn bat, nearly scared the shit outta me" Richie said. They both laughed for a bit and then realized that Georgie was still missing. They biked back to bills house, Eddie was there. " where have you two been, it's been 3 hours. We said meet back here in 1 and a half!" Eddie exclaimed! " we got carried away " Richie snapped back.
"Ok what ever, bill is now looking for his lost brother and you two!"   "We're sorry" Madison said. " it's fine, lets go get bill. It's getting late and tomorrow's the first day of school."

--the next morning--

"Madison, Madison! Where the hell are you off to so early in the morning?!" Her mother spit, " mom, it's the first day of school, if you'd put down the bottle you would know that and maybe I would have some new pencils!" Madison yelled while slapping the door. Madison once again meet Eddie outside of his house, her face was red and Eddie knew something was up. "What's wrong" he asked sounding concerned, "it's my damn mother! She's a fucking alcoholic, she didn't even know today was the first day of school!" Madison cried, " are you ok?" Eddie asked " I will be as long as I am not near her, she is going to give me shit for yelling at her tonight." " you can stay at my place if you want? We have a spare room downstairs. My mom wouldn't mind" Eddie asked. " I might actually take you up on that offer" Madison asked.

The night before Madison spent thinking about Richie, she could not believe he had asked her out. She was so happy, she wanted to call him and talk all night. She had always felt protected by him, like when that asshat Henry Bowers called her a slut, he fired a bowl of spaghetti at his face. I mean he did get detention for it but he didn't care.  There was also something else that got her thinking, Beverly. She has been very distant lately, she has been spending a lot of time with bill. The two hadn't had a sleepover in a bit so she asked if she could come over this weekend. No boys just them.

Later when Madison showed up to school with Eddie, Bill and Ben were in a conversation wile Stan was showing mike his new G I Joe figure, Richie was there eating for her. Beverly wasn't there. She walked up to Richie wile Eddie sat down with mike and Stan. " guys I have something I need to tell you!" Richie stood up and said " umm.. Well... Madison and I... Are um... We're dating!"  Madison looked at the boys faces she couldn't tell if they were mad of just didn't care, " ok sweet, if that's what you guys... I mean want it's fine with us" said Stan " so... Your not mad of anything? Asked Madison, " no, w-why would w-we be?" Bill asked, " never mind" said Madison.

Later when Madison got home to get her stuff for eddies house she walked in to find her mom passed out on the sofa, surrounded by beer bottles. She wanted to give Beverly a call to see if she was ok after not being at school. She called but the line went dead, she was now worried so she grabbed her stuff and quickly headed to Beverley's before eddies. When she got there Beverley's dad opened the door and told Madison Bev was in her room packing, Madison didn't know what he meant. "Packing for what?" She thought, when she got there she knocked on the door and then entered only to find boxes upon boxes filled with Beverley's clothiers and books. " when were you going to tell me you were moving?" She asked, Beverly spun around... " oh hey" she said "this is exciting, you get a whole new room. That means more decorating and I will gladly help you with it. Why didn't you tell me you're moving? Where are you going to be moving to? Across Derry to another cul-de-sac or another street?" Madison said sounding annoyed. " because I didn't want you to get mad." Beverly spoke softly, " why would I get mad Beverly?" " I-I'm not moving across dairy, to another cul-de-sac of to another street, I'm moving to New York. My dad got a job there, he doesn't want me to start in this school only to take me out again. We're moving one week today. One last sleepover lust you and me Saturday night?"
Madison felt a tear running down her face. " oh, I have to go" said Madison. She left in a rush, " I'll see you Saturday" she said wile leaving. She rushed to eddies house, hot tears burning down her face. She didn't even knock, just went in and started crying on Eddies shoulder. Eddie was her best friend aside from Beverly and her boyfriend Richie. He knew her best, he would be the one to give her advice on Richie. Though this time Eddie didn't know what to do.

Yayayayaya part 3 done! This is way over 2 times larger than the first two, I am going to aim to have the continuing chapters this long, once again I love your comments and I want to hear lots of input please keep it nice❤️ how do you guys think I should creates a bond stronger between the characters Madison and Richie? Like I said big part published on Friday the 13 th ❤️🎈❤️🎈ALSO PLS GO READ PUGLIFE2007's IT BOOK SHES AWESOME ITS CALLED THE LOSERS CLUB

Xxx oceanside19