Madison Moore🎈

All of the characters in the actual IT film are the same with an exception of Madison who is played by Alexa Gerasimovich and Madison's mother is played by Cameron Diaz thanks for reading and hope you enjoy

- - - - -

It was 2:38am and 7 year old Maddison Moore was sound asleep, she had fed herself dinner and put herself the night before as she has been since she was 5. Little Maddison awoke in a sudden to the front door slamming shut and the sound of screaming, not scary screaming, the sound of her mother and father in another deathly fight.

Maddie's life used to be perfect, she had a beautiful home in Portland, Maine. She was an only child, she always wanted a big brother so he could protect her from what she feared most. Maddison was a strong girl in both physical and mental, she was bullied a lot by other girls because she never had nice clothes, they either had rips or stains. Madison never had any friends and spent most of her time colouring behind a closed bedroom door wile her parents argued, she never knew what about she always thought, "was it so thing because of me?". It usually never was.
---------
The next morning Madison's mother came into her room, she reeked of alcohol. "Madison, wake up" she said in a harsh voice. Madison sat up in bed with the covers up by her nose. " your father is lying piece of- your father is gone" she corrected herself. Madison's cheeks felt hot and she could feel the tears brewing in her eyes. " where" was all she manage to say. Her mother replied " he's, gone to live with his girlfriend." The only thing little Maddison could do was cry, even if it made no difference he was still gone and not coming back. Madison's parents were never married, her mother was 17 when she got pregnant. Madison could tell her father didn't want her, after all he was 10 years older then her mother and didn't want to be wasting his time with I teenager and her baby.

After Madison's parents broke up, she never saw her father and her mother could not effort to pay the mortgage for their house, they moved to a small apartment in the ruff part of town. Her mother resorted to alcohol and drugs leaving Madison to wake up, pack her lunch have an apple and go to school. Her mother had around 6 boyfriends not including one night stands that seemed to be every night regardless to having a boyfriend, before she met Steve. Steve was a nice man only one year older than her mother, he had a house in a small town called Derry, Madison was dragged there by her mother. 2 months later her mother was married. She was to start a new school in 1 week when Steve was in horrible car accident. Steve was killed. He left his will to Madison and her mother, once again Madison's mother resorted to alcohol to deal with her grief. Madison and her mother lived in a small house with a small backyard, but it worked. Madison started school at the one in Derry, she had no friends until a girl by the name of Beverly Marsh came up to her.

That is the end of part yayayayaya-- I know it's not very long but it's a start! I am having so much fun writhing this book and want to keep writing! Please drop some comments and recommend to other IT fans!!
Xxx- oceanside19