Manik sighed but stopped the car and they both switched their places b4 starting the journey again........after sometime both descended down from the car all tired cuz of the long journey......manik stretched his hands in air and said Home sweet home while nandini greeted daadi......he then looked at daadi and ran towards her making the duo smile at his childish acts........he hugged her tight and then wrapped his arm around her after kissing her cheek while daadi kissed his forehead blessing him with the gud wishes........

Da: kese hai kere jaan (patting manik's shoulder)

Ma: handsome as always (he said flauting)

Daadi shaked her head at his mischevious nature while the trio went inside the living room........

Da: aur mere bahu kese hai (holding nandini's hand affectionately while they all sat on sofa) tang to nhi karta ye thje

Ma: mein kyon tang karo ga ise (he faked a frown)

N: nhi daadi ye bht ache han (she said looking at her lap while smiling)

Ma: (self thought) yeh bht ache han .....m i dreaming.......nandini mjhe itni respect de rhi (WOW)

They all chatted for sometime and then daadi got up saying

Da: mein tm logo ke liye snacks lati hn

Ma: aree daadi aap bethe (he said holding her hand) ab aap ki bahu agye haina wo ye sab kar lege (he helped daadi in sitting back on sofa) nandini plzz (looking at nandini who got up nodding)

He himself sat there on carpet supporting his back with sofa and placed his head on daadi's lap closing his eyes he felt immense pleasure being in his mother's lap after so long.......he wanted to get rid of all tension and worries and the best therapy was in mothers lap........daadi ruffled his hair lovingly and he stirred feeling peace......

Da: kia hua hai mere bache ko (kissing his hairs)

Ma: (thought) maa ko har dfa kese pta chal jata hai ke uska bacha mushkil mein hai (his heart filled with luv for daadi) nhi kuch nhi daadi (he lied again)

Da: pakka

Ma: yup....bs aap ki yaad arhi thi (gripping her hand over his head)

She didnt like his sad face so thought of diverting his mind and said

Da: manik ye guards kis liye bheje tune...mjhe nhi zaroorat inki

Ma: (self thought) yaar 1 to mere ghar wale 🙄🙄🙄🙄araam se koi baat mante nhi jab tak unhe facts and figures ke sath explain na karo

Ma: aree daadi aap bhi smjhti nhi (raising his head from her lap) dekhe aap wo ap apni kitty parties mein jab jaye ge to imagine u being surrounded by guards......(drawing an imaginary picture) kitni cool lge ge aap (he said cutely putting his hand under his chin)

While daadi smacked the back of his head luvingly shaking her head at the picture he had drawn........

Scene change

Manik and nandini were in manik's room...he was lying on the bed while nandini was arranging her clothes in a cupboard......every thing from the starting of project was roaming in his mind and he thought about daadi and nandini.....he had decided to go back to Mumbai on the same day and no-one knew about the things happening.......it could be dangerous and he should tell someone his mind protested......but he couldn't tell daadi about all this.....she was very weak and she would take extra tension about the situation which wasnt gud for her health.......NANDINI.....his mind thought as he looked at her who was folding clothes