Chapter 14 (END)

A/N-

I can't thank you guys enough. I know 239 reads isn't a lot but it's the most I've gotten. Since this was a short book this chapter will be longer than 2200 words. I really hope you enjoy^^

It had been about three months since the accident. The person who ran the red light was arrested because apparently, he had already gotten three tickets because of this stuff. I was fully stable and the dance was fine. I woke up and walked downstairs to be greeted by Jungkook. A lot had happened in the three months. I dropped out of school, Austin left for a college and Jungkook and I moved into a house together. Jungkook had also dropped out of school and the rest of his group were pretty upset. But, you couldn't stay mad at him for long.

"Good morning princess," Jungkook said embracing me in a warm hug. "Good morning my prince," I said smiling up at him. "What's for breakfast today?" he asked. "Well, I bought doughnuts before I came home yesterday," I said leading him into the kitchen. I stood on my tippy toes and grabbed a box from on top of the fridge. I put the box on the island and got two paper plates. I came back and handed Kookie a plate. I grabbed a glazed one and a chocolate frosted one with sprinkles. Kookie grabbed two twisted doughnuts and we walked into the living room.

I grabbed the remote before nestling myself next to Kookie. I changed the tv setting to Netflix and turned on the Running Man. Kookie and I watched this a lot. This was probably our second time finishing all of the seasons. It was a good show if you asked me. We ate in silence as we watched the tv. I wondered if I should do anything today as we sat on the couch. "Wanna go on a date today?" Jungkook said basically reading my mind. "Sure," I said smiling. He smiled back at me and pecked me on the lips. By now I had gotten used to the small pecks now and then.

When we finished two episodes of the Running Man, I went upstairs and got dressed.

(A/N- so original right XD)

I went back downstairs and found Jungkook in black skinny jeans and a white tee-shirt with his sneakers. "That was quicker than last time," Jungkook said smiling. "Getting faster and faster by the day," I said and we walked outside. After Jungkook shut the door I grabbed his hand and we began walking down the street.

"Where we goin'?" I asked. "I can't tell you," He said smiling. He soon turned into a small shop. When we walked in I was greeted by the smell of coffee mixed with tea. Older couples were scattered throughout the shop. "Oooh! I love this place!" I said quietly, careful not to disturb the other couples. We went up to the counter and I ordered a sweet tea (because idk if you guys like coffee or not) and Jungkook ordered an unsweetened tea. "Why don't you put a little sugar in it?" I asked. "Because I can't take a little bit of you and put it in there. That would be weird," Jungkook said smiling. "Can't....breathe.....too.....cringy....." I said before laughing. He shook his head and we walked out of the shop.

We continued to walk down the street until we came up to another small shop. We walked in and I was surrounded by small animal figures. "Who made these? They're so talented!" I squealed quietly. "I don't know but I had one made for you," Jungkook said going up to the counter. "Really?" I said jumping up and down. He nodded and someone came up to the desk. "I'm Jungkook, here for pick up," He said. The girl nodded and went into the back of the shop. She came back with a box and handed it to Jungkook. He then handed me the box. "Don't open it until we're home," He said and I gave him puppy eyes. "Nope, not falling for it," he continued as we walked out of the shop.