Chapter 13

I opened my eyes just a little and saw the bright sky and people rushing around me. My head hurt so much to where I shut my eyes and passed out again. When I opened them again I saw white lights rushing past overhead and a few doctors. I also saw Austin and Jungkook. "Please stay with me," I heard Jungkook whisper as I was pushed through doors and into a room. Neither Austin or Jungkook could come with. The last thing I saw was the doctors rushing around me and then a light over my head.

_______________________

I woke up to the sound of footsteps. I opened my eyes the slightest and saw Jungkook pacing back and forth with his hands in his hair. I glanced around the room and saw the rest of his small group and Austin. I hurt too much to even move so I just closed my eyes and went back to sleep.

________________________

When I woke up again, Jungkook was sitting next to me, whispering something. Austin was asleep along with the rest of the guys. I grunted as I laid there. I got Jungkook's attention and saw that he was crying. I didn't even smile. He was crying...because of me. "Don't cry," I barely managed to whisper. "You scared me...I thought I lost you," he whispered. "I couldn't leave without saying goodbye," I whispered, weakly lifting my hand to cup his cheek.

He held my hand against his cheek and smiled. I faintly smiled. "Stop, you're using too much energy," he said giving a small laugh. "You're not Austin, I can use as much energy as I need," I whispered. He shook his head. "Not on my watch you're not," he said. "You should wake up Austin," I said softly. "Austin," Jungkook said tapping his shoulder. I watched as RM sat up as if he was called. Austin opened his eyes and groaned. "Y/N's awake," Jungkook said. Almost instantly Austin got up. He rushed to my side and smiled. "Thank god you're ok," he said holding my hand. One by one the rest of Jungkook's group joined the two.

"You need to be more careful when driving," Austin said. "The light was green when I went," I said softly smiling. "Still, make sure no car is going to run a red light," he continued. "I will, I promise," I whispered looking at Jungkook. "Look's like you're going to the dance alone," I said sighing. "No, you only broke your arm. You can still go," Austin said smiling. "Really? You'd think that how hard they'd hit me that I would've broken a leg too," I whispered laughing a little.

Jungkook shook his head smiling. "No, they hit near the back of your car so you were good," he said. I smiled and looked at the rest of the guys. Did they actually care for me? One of the memories I have of them is them locking me in the boy's bathroom causing me to skip class. "You guys actually care," I said giving a weak smile. "Yeah. When Jungkook told us that you got into a wreck we all came with him," RM said smiling.

A/N 

I'm going to add another section to this and this small section is what would've happened if Y/N didn't make it

Section 2

Austin's POV

She's gone...She's actually gone. It's just me now. I sat at in Y/N's room, crying. Everyone's gone. My mom, my dad, and now Y/N. What did I do to deserve this? I loved them and now god just takes them away from me. It's not like I've done anything. God, why'd you take my little ray of sunshine? I know she was too pure for this world but, you didn't need to take her from me. I know she was bound to leave this world at some point but, she didn't need to leave now...

Jungkook's POV

I cried and cried. God took the one thing that made me good. She made me feel like there was a reason to be a good person and now she's gone. I guess the world hates me. I mean, the world took my girl. She was sweet, loving, and most of all, trusting. Jimin and Taehyung sat around me with their heads down. I bit my lip holding back a sob. I clenched my eyes shut. The memory of the doctor coming into the lobby with a sorry face came back to me. The words echoed in my head. I'm sorry but, Y/N's gone. Those words killed me.  

"You need sleep," Jimin whispered. "No...I can't sleep. I'll dream of Y/N," I whispered and they sighed. "You really did love Y/N..." V whispered. "No duh! She was the ray of sunshine on any dark day. She was the rainbow on a rainy day. She brought me happiness. She made me a good person!" I yelled as I stood up and faced V. "Chill," Jimin said pushing me back by my chest. I stared Jimin in the eyes and looked back at V. He looked horrified. "I-I'm sorry," I whispered before rushing to my room. "Kookie!" Jimin called but I slammed my bedroom door and broke down. I cried and cried. 

This wasn't fair. Y/N's gone. My one hope is gone. I know J-Hope say's he's everyone's hope but, he didn't say it at all today. They all just let me mope around. I banged my head against the door as I cried.

I

Hated

This

World

So

Fricking

Much