Chapter 2

Its been a month of school and everything is good. I know this dude name Jaceey who's having a house party. Me and him are kinda cool so I guess I'll slide through with Allison and Zakiya.

I said this year I'm going to be all about my work but shit, one little party won't hurt i guess.

Its 1:30 and the party starts at 10:00. Since I have all this time I figured I might as well go buy a new outfit . I text my friends and tell them to get ready so they can help me choice a outfit.

I get into the shower and stay in for about 20 minutes. I dry off and walk into my room to find something to wear . I decide on high waisted shorts , white crop top and my aqua 11s. Something simple! I flat iron my hair and walk out.

Me and my girls walk into the mall and head straight to Forever 21. I absolutely love that store ! I find a Chicago Bulls jersey and some black shorts to go under it. Allison and Zakiya finds their clothes and we got ready to go.

Nic kept calling Zakiya so we headed to his house to drop her off until the party.

When we pull up to Nic's house we decide to stay because Allison seen her lil boo thing Jimmy.

Allison sat on the porch with Jimmy and I walked in the house with Zakiya. Soon as we step in I see Nic getting up trying to show out in front of his niggas.

"Aye where the fuck you been?" he asked Zakiya.

Great! Now they're about to start arguing and Zakiya is going to be in a bad mood.

"She was at the mall with me and Allison boy calm down!" I spoke up.

Nic rolled his eyes and they walked down the hall to his bedroom and once the door opened a aroma of weed filled the house.

"Y'all niggas get out real fast I gotta handle something" Nic demands and about 5 dudes exit the room.

Allison and Jimmy walked in & sat on the couch next to me. I look down at my phone . Hopping that the rough dudes that Nic hang around don't try and speak to me.

"Damn who you?" A guy asked looking directly at me.

"Tiffany" I spoke back not bothering to make eye contact.

"And who are you suppose to be?" Allison asked with smirk. I rolled my eyes playfully in her direction.

"Shit. looks like I'm finna be ya friends new man" the guy answered sitting back on the couch.

I looked up at him surprised by his smart comment . "Don't be to sure , I don't give niggas like you the time of day" I said with a attitude. He smirked and flashed me a wink."You aint never met a nigga like me baby." he said.

Once he sat down I got a real good look of him to. The dude was fine ! he was about 6'0 ft and was slim with a couple of tattoos on his muscular arms. His skin was a caramel complexion and his hair sat on his head real curly with a nice line.

Yes he was cute, but I wasn't going to give him the time of day. I know the type of dudes Nic hang around and they ain't nothing but trouble.

"Come on you guys , I'm ready to go" Zakiya yelled coming up the hall way.

"So you gone go to that party and I told yo ass not to?" her boyfriend said coming up behind her

"Yeap, see you later" she said and was out the door headed to the car.

Me and Allison got up and followed.

"Bye baby girl" the dude said. I rolled my eyes and made my way out the door.