Chapter11:Mysterious Dreams Part:1

Start from the beginning

" It's from school and I'm not exactly sure why it's levitating... I gotta go I'll see you later grandpa!"

( Time skip to at school during lunch.)

Yugi's POV:

I got to my regular place where me and my friends usually sit for lunch and I carefully take the Crystal out of my pocket and place it on the table, which then it's starts to float again.

Téa then sits next to me and looks at it a smile and confused expression is spread on her face.

" Hey Yugi, what kind of power do you think this Crystal possesses?" She asks.

I give it some thought coming up with nothing after about a moment or two and sigh. Téa then looks down to the floor with disappointment and a stronger look of confusion; as if she was trying to come up with something herself but like me she comes up with nothing.

About 5 minutes later Joey and Tristan come to the table with Duke right behind them. Should I let Duke in on what we found? Or should I not tell him? Maybe he knows already knowing both Tristan and Joey they probably already told him.

"Hey Yugi." Says Duke setting his tray on the table " What's all this commotion with this Crystal you found yesterday?" Duke continued with slight entertainment being heard in his voice and brow raised in question.

Knowing that one or both of Joey and Tristan said something, I gave the Crystal a bit of a push and it floats over to where Duke sits.

With wide eyes Duke looks at the Crystal in bewilderment as if he's never seen one before. I wonder what he's thinking?

Duke's POV:

Yugi gently pushes a shiny spherical object in front of me and wow was I surprised. I've never seen a crystal like this before not to mention one that can levitate like that, it looks like something out of a duel monsters game or something.

I gently reach out to touch it and the next thing I knew I feel an incredible force push me back and I end up on the other side of the lunch room!

Owwww!!! It even sent me through the wall! This is definitely not your normal everyday crystal... this thing is dangerous!!!!

Pharaoh's POV:

I was watching from within the Millennium Puzzle at the scene that has just unfolded.. and I couldn't believe my eyes at what I saw.

One moment Duke was sitting there observing the Crystal we found and then the next he's all the way at the other side of the lunch room.

Just that one tiny touch and the Crystal sends him back with so much force that it sent him not only back there but through the wall... I hope he's okay.. poor Duke.

One thing for sure is... if that crystal has that much power then I'm sure there is something or someone looking for it.

( Time skip to that night )

Yugi's ( with Pharaoh) POV:

'Wow this crystal is even more powerful than we thought right Pharaoh?!' I asked my friend the Pharaoh.

" Yes it is Yugi... I'm afraid that it's more power than the Millennium items including the Millennium Puzzle; so powerful in fact that the danger level is higher if fallen into the wrong hands." Pharaoh says with concern.

He then explains with seriousness; "It's already way to dangerous to have around other people.. you remember what happened to Duke earlier this afternoon?"

I then say a bit saddened that happened to our friend. 'Yes I know, let's hope that Teà, Joey and Tristan don't get hurt by it either.'

I then ask, 'I wonder why we aren't affected by it?'

Thinking about it for a moment Pharaoh then replies saying that it might have something to do with the Millennium Puzzle protecting us in someway..I sure hope he's right. I then get ready for a long nights sleep.

( Yugi's dream)

I was walking in a familiar dense forest towards a familiar clearing, where stood the tower. I was running toward the entrance when I hear that familiar roaring, however it was louder this time.

As I was running I'd look up at the very top of the tower where the gaping hole is in the side.
Knowing that hole was not created by weather Phenomenon.

Before going into the entrance I look up one last time to see that there are embers and the glowing of what looks like flames. As I climb the many stairs running higher and higher up to the top of the tower I can't help but to notice that the shaking is getting worse the higher I climb.

It seems that whatever is at the top is stomping and roaring in rage at something that has disturbed the creature's sleep.

(end dream 2 in the morning)

Still Yugi's POV:

I woke up and saw it was still dark outside, I look over at my clock and see that  it's only 2 in the morning. I lay there thinking about the dream I just had. It was a continuation of the one I had last night. I wonder if it is a link or something to what's been happening lately with that stone that Kaiba has and the Crystal that I have.

When I fall back to sleep will I have that dream again? I hope I do.. I want to see what that creature is...

I then fall back to sleep moments later..

A/N: careful not to fall from that cliffhanger... I hope your enjoying this story so far.. and anticipate the next chapter. Have a nice day/night my Sol Dragons and I'll talk to you again later. Blaze The Reshiram signing off.