♥15♥ You have made it here at last

Start from the beginning

"Don't do that, shitty hair!" Bakugou slapped Kirishima's hand away from Yuuki's pleated skort.

Yuuki blushed at Kirishima's compliment about her being cute. Her heart beat fast upon being complimented like that. She loved being complimented, it made her feel happy. Being complimented shouldn't be such a big deal, but it was for her because she grew up without it coming from a good place.

"Yuuki-chan, you seriously like all these black and white tasteless clothes?" Kaminari worriedly asked, "If you don't like it, you can always say so." 

Yuuki looked at Kaminari and then at the shopping bags. She picked one up and she hugged it with a small and warm smile. "I like it. Kirishima said I look cute in it. Also, this get up looks like the one Momo create for me~." 

"Eh...but you could have been so cute." Kaminari believed she could be cuter, but it couldn't be helped if things were like this. 

"Oi, where did you stay, you ugly thing?" Bakugou nastily asked. 

"I stayed at-" 

"She stayed at mine!" Kirishima interrupted Yuuki. He knew if Bakugou found out she stayed at Midoriya's, he will go and blow the poor boy's place up. "Kaminari picked her up from my place this morning!" 

"Is that true?" Bakugou asked her, looking at her directly since he knew she will be honest about everything. 

"What he said." 'I don't understand what's going on, but whatever~. Ah, I wanna eat honey...is there a beehive around here?' She thought to herself, clearly distracted. 

"Are you two done with her?" Bakugou picked up some of the shopping bags Yuuki and Kirishima bought. 

"Where are you taking her?" Kaminari asked. 

"Home, you idiot. You have a problem with that?" 

"Well, yeah I-" 

"Kaminari." Kirishima called out the blonde as if to tell him not to get involved any further. He then looked at Yuuki. "Stay at Bakugou's, okay? Don't sneak out at night even if you see a beehive, okay?" 

"Aww..." 

"Tomorrow is a school day. I'm sure Aizawa-sensei must have sorted out accommodation for you somehow." 

"Really?" 

"Don't worry about a thing! And don't you bully her, Bakugou." 

"Shut up, shitty hair!" Bakugou then looked at Yuuki, "You better not fall behind, I'll blow you up!" 

"Yes!" Yuuki followed Bakugou. "Do you want me to carry one?" 

"No need! It's arms day!" 

Yuuki looked back at Kaminari and Kirishima and she waved goodbye to them for the day. 

"Stop waving at them! People will know you're associating with losers." 

Kaminari and Kirishima watched them leave. 

"Kirishima, you could have said she could stay at your place. Why did you allow her to go to his place?" 

"Does it matter? Besides, this is good for Bakugou and Yuuki." 

"How so? What if he kills her?" 

Kirishima laughed, "I just know." 

...

Bakugou never moved house. There may be changes with some furniture here and there, but his place haven't changed much throughout his childhood.