Chapter 63 - Someone Leaked My Pregnancy!

Start from the beginning

"Look, don't blame Nicole for not telling you. I wanted to keep it a secret from you." Luis said, taking the blame.

"Why?! Cause you're still mad I'm marrying the love of my life?! That's why you didn't want to tell me?! I thought we were family, and we stick by each other's side!" She yelled.

"Don't you dare tell me what family is when you're here marrying some guy you just met!" Luis defended. "Nicole is my family now. You abandoned me just like dad!" He said. 

"I am nothing like dad! And you keep comparing me every chance you get!" 

"ENOUGH!" I yelled, causing them to both stop arguing and look up at me. I walked over to them in the middle. "Stop fighting already! Enough. You two are brother and sister!" I pleaded with them.

"We are no longer family! Clearly. Don't even bother coming to my wedding." Lianne said.

"Lianne you don't mean that!" I said to her. 

"Yes I do! Luis means nothing to me!" She yelled.

"Who's going to walk you down the aisle then?" I asked. She paused.

She paused for a second. "I'll call dad." She said calmly.

"You don't even have his number!" Luis said.

"Well, I can find him! I can hire a private investigator and find him!" She yelled. Luis gave her a disgusted look, then started to laugh. I gave a confused look.

"Lianne stop." I said in a low voice. "Both of you stop the arguing. This sibling feud has gone on for way too long." I said to them, and they both stopped yelling. I walked up to the front door and locked it. "Now no one is leaving until both of you make up!" I yelled. Lianne folded her arms and Luis looked away. "Luis this is your sister!" 

"Is she? I don't even know who she is anymore! She's out and about, marrying some dude she's dated less than three months ago!" He exclaimed. 

"But she is your blood! And she is getting married! And you haven't once reached out to her about her wedding plans!" I defended. "Is that the example you want to give to our future son or daughter?" I asked, holding my stomach as tears formed from my eyes. "That you don't care about your own sister, your one and only sister?" I questioned.

"Don't cry." Luis begged, as he went to hug me, but I stopped him and pointed at his sister, so he'd redirect anything he had to say to her. "The thing is, I care about her so much it hurts." He said to me as he began to turn around to Lianne. "I just can't believe you want to get married to a guy after knowing him for just three months. And then you're always traveling and leaving me." He said.

"But I didn't leave you. Yes I may travel and do my own thing, but you were the first person I even told I was engaged! You're supposed to walk me down the aisle, not our deadbeat father who ditched us." She said. 

"Do you love him?" Luis asked.

"I love him more than the world itself. If I wasn't 100% sure of marrying him, I wouldn't have said yes to marrying him." She said. 

"You don't have my blessing, yet. But you have my open mind. I want to know everything about him." Luis said.

"Deal. We can have dinner sometime this week." She said as she hugged him. I couldn't help but cry. 

"Stupid, stupid, stupid, pregnancy hormones." I said as my voice began breaking. They both came over to me and hugged me. 

"So, how many months are you?" 

"Today makes six months." I said, as she broke from the hug and felt my stomach.

"Do you know the sex?" She asked.