Chapter 63 - Someone Leaked My Pregnancy!

Start from the beginning

"Nicole, do you think we could maybe talk about this later? You're this close to giving me blue balls." He said as he kissed me. "I've missed this for far too long." He added, as he began kissing me passionately. However, I couldn't stop thinking about post sex after childbirth.

"Okay but-" I moved my head so he would stop kissing me. "Look, I was reading statistics, and a lot of women don't have sex right away from childbirth. Some feel pain. A majority of them said they waited between ten months to a year." I said to him. 

"A year?!" He exclaimed. "A year without sex?" He asked. 

"You were willing to go a full nine months without having sex with me because you didn't want to 'hurt the baby'. Remember that narrative you had yesterday?" I asked him.

"Yeah and that was torture! But an entire year?" He asked. 

"Well, don't you want me to enjoy sex too? It wouldn't be fair." I said to him.

"You know what else isn't fair? The fact that we're talking about something that is four months away, instead of having actual sex right now. If you're going to take a year of abstinence, I guess I gotta get it out of my system from now." He said as he began to unbutton my shirt open and kiss my bare chest. 

"Don't stop." I said, as I bit my lip and giggled. I then heard the door bell ring. Luis groaned. 

"Ugh, we'll just pretend we're sleeping." He said as he continued. But, the person wouldn't leave. They kept ringing the doorbell and pounding on the door.

"Luis, go get the door." I said to him. 

"Ugh." He said, as he pulled off the sheets and got up. "Can't they see I'm busy trying to please my wife?" He muttered to himself, sarcastically. The person kept thumping the door, and repeatedly rang the doorbell. Instead of Luis going to the direction of downstairs, he went into the bathroom. 

"What are you-" 

"I gotta 'reposition it'. We're finishing this later after I answer the door." He demanded.

"Sure, whatever floats your boat." I said as I got up. The person was still continuously banging at our front door. "Do you want me to go get the door then?" I asked.

"No, I don't know who's there and I don't want you getting hurt." He said as he finished brushing his teeth. I walked behind him. As we walked, the person was still ringing the door and knocking. "Who the hell is knocking at our door like that?" Luis asked. He walked up to the door and answered it. 

It was his sister. And boy did she look mad. She locked eyes with me.

"I can't slap you, so I'll just slap him." She said to me, as she slapped Luis in his face. My eyes widened as I rushed to the front door. Did she just slap him?! Luis looked at her in shock, as he touched his cheek where she slapped him. 

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" He yelled. She charged into our house. 

"So I guess the rumors are true." She said. 

"What rumors?" I asked confused.

"How is it that I have to find out on some tabloid that you two are pregnant?!" She yelled.

"What?!" Luis and I yelled. 

"I tell you everything, Luis! You were the first person I told I was engaged! And you couldn't share this news with me?!" She screamed. She was pissed. She was crying angry tears.

"We didn't tell that many people." I defended.

"I should be apart of that group that you tell! I'm your own blood sister for heaven's sake! And I'm your friend Nicole! And you, you and I work together, planning my wedding, one of the most important thing in my life right now, and you couldn't tell me 'hey, I'm going to be an aunt?!'" She yelled. I could tell she was really mad about this whole situation. She was turning red, screaming at the top of her lungs, and gesturing with her hands.