Prologue

Elsa P.O.V.
'I have everything set up for Anna's birthday party. Now I need to find Anna. I walk to Anna's room where Kristoff is keeping her busy.
"Anna?"
Silence
I slowly open the door and see Hans standing over Anna and Kristoff's dead bodies. I scream, closing my eyes, when I open them Hans is impaled with a giant icicle, and frost is coming from my fingertips. I slowly look at my trembling hands before I run. I run until I reach the harbor. I touch the water with my foot prepared to swim when it turns into a little ice patch. I run determined to make it across. I run through the woods, I just run, until I reach the North mountain.

I stay in my castle of ice for years, never leaving, never aging. Until one day something changes.
"Hello?"

"Is someone here?... My name's Jack"

I slowly walk towards the boy named Jack.

"Oh, what's your name? Are you Elsa?"

"How do you know my name?"

"Oh, the man in the moon told me I had to find you, Rapunzel, Merida, and Hiccup. You're the last to be found." He said.

"Oh" I said shocked

"So, you coming?"

"Wait what? No no no of course not!"

Jack looks disappointed, "why not?"

"Because we just met, and I can't leave this place. It's my home, you should go, a monster like me is better off away from the world."

"You're not a monster" *sigh* "look we all have a story, if you come with us we will share our stories with you."

I don't know what made me go with him, but I did.'

*dream ends*

Now all of us are on a train to a place called Hogwarts.