Velma and Patrick left soon after but they said they would come back . They said they were going for a walk and it seemed Daphne and Brady had the same idea. Shaggy, Scooby, and Juliet danced to their hearts content. Sammi and Fred ate and talked before having a kiss.
___________________________

You didn't think that was the end? Did you?

Fred and Sammi smiled at each other as Daphne, Brady, Patrick, and Velma entered the building again. Sammi turned to look at her brother and his "not" date before he stopped what he was doing and Juliet gushed. Sammi was confused at what they were looking at until she turned her head back to Fred to see him out of his seat and on one knee.

Sammi brought a hand to her mouth and tried to fight back the tears that were threatening to come out. "Sammi, I have known you since we were in high school and you have been my best friend ever since. Sure we have our tough times but I wouldn't think of sharing my life with anyone else. So would you Samantha Sammi Rogers become Mrs. Fred Jones" Fred said and everyone looked at Sammi waiting for an answer.

Sammi started to nodded before she let out a little "Yes". Fred put the ring that was in his hand on her finger and they hugged as the crowd cheered behind them. When Sammi and Fred stopped hugging she gave him a kiss on the lips before turning to Velma, Daphne, and Juliet to show them the ring.

Shaggy pat Fred's shoulder and Fred looked at him. "Thanks for asking me for my blessing before you asked her" Shaggy said and Sammi looked at her now fiancé. "You asked for his blessing?" Sammi asked and Fred nodded. She smiled before hugging Fred again. "You are the best" she said and Fred chuckled before he kissed the top of her head. Sammi was finally his and he wasn't letting her go.
__________________________
Hey guys. I bet you didn't think that would happen. Also this is the ending of this book😭😭😭😭. I am so proud of it and I am so thankful for all the readers who commented and voted on my chapters. You guys are the best. Now there is going to be a third book, but I haven't truly decided which movie it would be yet. Also I am going to work more on my Sam Winchester story now. So hope you guys enjoyed this as much as I did.

Here is the ring I was imagining when I was writing the part

Here is the ring I was imagining when I was writing the part. Also here is Carol's dress....

 Also here is Carol's dress

Juliet's outfit

And Sea's dress

And Sea's dress...

This is the end

This is the end. Though the Q and A is up next so comment your questions for any of the characters (even Sea and Carol if you have any) or even me the author, and I will answer them. Have fun and see you guys in the Q and A. Bye!!!🙂🙂😭😭😭😭😭