The big battle

"I don't see Shaggy, Scooby, or Brady  anywhere" Sammi said as they got to the hole they enter earlier that day. "Poor guys are probably running around helpless and terrified" Daphne said and the elevator dinged.

The gang turned to see the three boys with Cotton candy covering them. "This is like the greatest day of our lives, Scoob. Finally, a monster we could sink our teeth into. I'm kind of thirsty. I wonder if there's a Liter-sized Soda Glob anywhere?" Shaggy said with a laugh and Fred ran up to Shaggy and grabbed the control panel from his hands.

"Come on, guys. We have to hurry" Fred said running through the hole and the rest of the gang followed close behind. "We have to get this
control panel back before..." Fred said going through the hole. When they got through they stopped since all the monsters gathered and were waiting for them.

"Before exactly that happens" Fred said before the mystery man appeared at the grate where Velma and Patrick were not to long ago. "At last I have you, Mystery Inc. You'll never make it past my monsters" the masked villain said and Sammi grabbed Fred's hand.

The miner smirked at her but she didn't fear him since Fred was by her side. "We've taken these jerks before, gang. Let's do it again" Sammi said before Fred ran foreword letting go of Sammi's hand.

He didn't get far before he got trapped in the Tar monster's Tar. "Freddie!" Sammi said as Fred lifted his legs trying to get out of the tar. "It's not them you need to worry about" the masked guy said and the tar monster's face appeared behind Fred.

"Now you are stuck in my trap" Tar said before Fred turned to Sammi. "Sammi!" He yelled before the gang spilt and Fred threw the control panel her way. She caught it but then the Tar monster moved to where he was behind her. She gulped before the monster picked her and and swung her around like a rag doll.

"Daphne!" She yelled before tossing it to Daphne. Daphne caught but ended up in another hand the Tar monster had. "Brady!" Daphne yelled before throwing it to Brady. He caught it but tripped and fell to where he was on both knees. Both of his legs where caught and he wasn't going anywhere.

"Velma!" Brady yelled tossing the panel to Velma. She coughed it and then fell on her side. Seeing she wasn't getting up any time soon Velma yelled out Shaggy's name before throwing it to him.

He didn't quite catch it so he quickly got it from the ground before the tar could get it and then back up to where he stood on a can. "Soon your friends will be dead... and Coolsville destroyed. My revenge will be final...and there's nothing you can do about it" the masked man told Scooby as he cowarded and whimpered into a corner.

"Help, Velma!" Scooby whimpered and Velma tried to speak but nothing came out. Fred was having a hard time finding air as the Tar was looping around his neck. "Daphne? Brady?" Scooby said and Daphne and Sammi were about to pass out from the lack of air.

The tar around Brady was squeezing the tar (get it) out of his stomach. He could get air out but not in. No matter how despite he was. "Shaggy" Scooby said as Shaggy could still breath a little bit not for much longer.

"Scoob" Shaggy said before Scooby backed into the wall completely. Scooby turned around as he saw a fire hydrant on the wall. The masked man then started to laugh evilly as he thought he couldn't be stopped now.

Scooby then smirked at the hydrant and took it off the wall. He did a few tricks with it before turning it on and spraying it on the tar on Shaggy. The tar then froze up and broke into million little pieces.

"Like, frostbite never felt so good!" Shaggy said and Laughed. "Stop them" the masked man said before Shaggy told Scooby to go on.

Scooby went around freezing the Tar monster and doing tricks with the hydrant. He stopped at one point and the Tar monster moved where his head was. "End of the line, Doo! Come here, you worthless mutt!" The Tar monster said and Scooby gave him a face of disgust.

Scooby then slid down the iced tar he was on and froze the tar monsters head. Scooby almost hit the skeleton men and the iced tar created the Tar monster in pieces. Scooby pulled down the zombies pants and dodged the attacks thrown his way.

He ended up in the air and Shaggy threw the panel towards him. Scooby caught it a few seconds before the pterodactyl ghost could get it, which made the ghost flew into the Tar monster.

"You can't do this to me! Who do you think you are?" The masked man said before Scooby turned his head to look at the man. "Scooby...Dooby...Doo!" Scooby said as he put the panel on in its place and pressed the button.

"NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" The man yelled as his monsters started to deflate into nothing. As the Tar monster disappeared the gang could finally breath and they took big breaths.

Sammi collapsed onto the ground when the monster disappeared but she could breath again. Fred went over to see if his girlfriend was ok. "You ok?" Fred asked as he leaned over his girlfriend.

Sammi smiled sweetly and blushed. "I am now" she said before Fred chuckled and helped Sammi up and got her to her feet. "You did it! You saved us all!" Shaggy said as he hugged Scooby and the rest of the gang showered him in love. The press would be outside waiting for them soon but right now was just them. It was nice to just have a break.