Epilogue

^Sammi's dress above^
"Sing it up, Ruben" Scooby said since he was on the stage with the singer. The gang was at the faux ghost, Thanks to Juliet's dad for saying the gang saved the city and the other ex-villains from going back to jail.

This was technically Velma and Patrick's first date, since the other one was cut short, and Juliet was there as well so her and Shaggy were hanging out (they are not calling it a date yet). Daphne and Brady was just sitting and watching everyone dance while they talked.

Sammi and Fred had dressed up a bit as they were calling it a date. Ruben, the singer, started to sing his song and the gang dance together. Shaggy and Scooby acted like goof balls but they had fun. Velma and Patrick slowed dance for a few seconds before doing the dance that was more right for the song. Sammi and Fred spun and twirled for a bit before Fred dipped Sammi.

The group then started to dance down a line and Patrick and Velma did a weird Dance. Next went Wickles and a few Velma fan girls. Fred and Sammi went down the line before Daphne and Brady decided to join. Shaggy, Juliet, and Scooby then came last before taking a group picture. Smiles were on everyone's faces.

Sammi and Fred went to sit down but Sammi ran into a few people. A girl with red hair and blue eyes and a girl with brown hair(blue highlights in them) and two different colored eyes(one blue and one green). The girl with Red hair was pale and had a yellow sundress on with a jean jacket on with cute Yellow flats.

The girl with the brown had on a green flower printed dress with a tan coat on her shoulders. "I am so sorry" Sammi said and the two girls shook their heads. "It's alright. I'm Carol and this is my friend Sienna, but you can call her Sea" Carol said and Sammi nodded.

"Nice to meet you guys! I'm Sammi and this is my boyfriend Fred" she said and Fred waved. Carol then gasped and started hitting Sienna in the arm a few times. "Ow. Why did you have to slap my arm so my times" Sienna said before Carol squealed.

"I know who you guys are. Your Mystery Inc. You guys stayed the city" Carol said and Sammi blushed as she looked down. "I'm glad to know we are recognized" Sammi said before grabbing Fred's hand and leaving her fingers with his.

"You guys are so cute together" Sea said as Daphne, Brady, Velma, Patrick, Shaggy, Juliet, and Scooby came up to the two. Juliet then gasped and squealed before Carol and Sea looked over at her. They then all ran up to each other and had a group hug and the gang had confusion written on their face.

"You guys know each other?" Sammi asked as the three pulled away. "Yeah we grew up together. We knew each other well since our parents always had plans up their sleeves" Sea said and Sammi nodded before she realized something.

"Did we put your parents in jail?" Sammi asked as Shaggy told Sammi about Juliet's father when they got home the night he found out. Sea and Carol nodded before Sammi visibly paled. "No. Don't worry about it. We are actually glad you guys did. They weren't really there much for us" Carol said before her voice got really quite.

"Sorry. Who are your parents?" Daphne asked joining the conversation. "Well, my mom is Elian Stonehack and my Father was Mike Stonehack. You know King Katazuma and the stone creature" Carol said and Sea sighed. "My dad was Cosgood Creeps. He sure did give me the creeps" Sea said and Sammi rubbed her back.

"Well, don't know if you were planing on making a new friend, but you have one now" Sammi said as she hugged Sea and Carol. "Yay" they said and hugged Sammi back. They switched out numbers and Sea and Carol ended up leaving to get to their dates Peter(Sea's guy) and Luke(Carol's guy).