Getting away

The gang had got away from Captain cutler but they still had to watch out. Velma still had to make a few adjustments to the control panel before it was ready. "Shaggy! Give me a hand" Velma asked and Shaggy nodded as he got over to Velma.

"This is tied for the most terrifying day of my life" Shaggy wined and Sammi looked at her brother. "Tied with what?" Sammi asked as Velma worked on the control panel. "Every other freaking day of my life" Shaggy asked and Sammi was sorry for asking.

"It's done" Velma said and Sammi let out a sigh of relief. It wasn't long before the door's were ripped open in the back and the Pterodactyl ghost was there screeching as Fred drove forward. "Shaggy!" Fred said as Shaggy looked up at the ghost. "Yeah" Shaggy said with a crack in his voice.

"I'm putting her in cruise control. Take the wheel" Fred said as he did that and Shaggy got up and went to the front. Fred went to grab something but the ghost grabbed the back of the car and leaned it forward and Shaggy flipped over the seat and couldn't get up to drive.

"Shaggy are you okay?' Sammi asked before the ghost put the vehicle back down on the ground. This time Fred grabbed the Blow torch he had used earlier and fired it at the ghost but the ghost knocked it out of Fred's hands.

"This is bad" Fred said and Sammi nodded before she saw her brother next to her. "Yeah" Shaggy said and Fred turned to look at him. "Shaggy?" he asked and Shaggy nodded at him. "Who's driving this thing?" Fred asked and Shaggy looked puzzled before looking to the front of the vehicle to see Scooby.

"Scoob" Shaagy said before the ghost pulled the rug out from under the gang and they were hanging onto the rug and trying to get into the vehicle. A semi truck was driving towards the van and it had the zombie in it.

The zombie was driving and it was going to hit the mystery machine if Scooby didn't turn the wheel. "Scooby turn the wheel!" the gang said as the noticed the truck getting closer. Scooby got over to the wheel and accidently hit the horn. Scooby covered his eyes and the gang kept telling him to turn the wheel.

Sammi about fell off the rug but Fred caught her in time and pulled her closer to keep her from falling. Scooby finally figured how to work the wheel and turned it to where it wouldn't run into the truck. The gang got back in and as Sammi got in the rug fell into the street and was left behind for it be picked up or ran over with.

To keep from getting into another disaster Sammi took care of the wheel and drove to the old mining town. The gang felt a bit of relief when they saw the ghost run into a diapers bill board. It was very amusing to some more than others. Sammi parked and the gang got out and Fred had the control panel in his hand.

"Alright, let's get this control panel and plug her in" Fred said before the Black knight ghost came out and was on a glowing green horse. Fred looked at the ghost and Sammi saw the look in Fred's eyes. "No Fred" she whispered and Fred ignored her.

"You guys go the long way around. I'll hold him off" Fred said and Sammi grabbed his hand. "I don't think that's a good idea" she said in a whisper before she was dragged by the hand from her brother. She looked back one last time and sighed before catching up to the rest of the gang.

Fred had found a motorcycle to combat the knight's horse and a metal poll for a weapon to used against the knight. he started to run his motorcycle towards the knight and knight did the same. their weapons grazed each other and Fred got hit in the shoulder.

With the others, Sammi was falling behind and Shaggy had to tell her to hurry up. most of the gang got to the other side, beside Sammi, before the 10,000 volt ghost appeared and electrocuted the water. "You guys go ahead! I'll deal with him" Sammi said and the gang didn't argue as they left her behind to deal with the ghost.

"Go on ahead guys! I got this" Sammi said and Brady gave her a thumbs up and he ran away. Sammi groaned before straightened herself and got into a karate position Daphne had taught her. "Taste the pain Mr. ugly glowing it" Sammi said and the ghost sent a shock her way and it made her go flying in the air.

Fred and the ghost went again and this time Fred got hit off the bike and laid on the ground. Sammi then landed a little whiles away before rolling over to Fred. "Sammi, are you okay?" Fred asked as Sammi leaned on Fred's side. He brushed a hair out of her face and Sammi smiled. "Yeah. I am now" she said and Fred smiled as he chuckled.

"Guess this is it?" Fred said and Sammi looked up at her boyfriend. "Oh, baby. What makes you say that" she asked and Fred turned his body towards Sammi. "I'm afraid. What a wimp, huh?" Fred asked and Sammi shook her head.

"No. Not at all. That is what makes you human. If you weren't I would think you were a robot" Sammi said with a smile and Fred couldn't help but laugh a little. "It's ok to be afraid. Sometimes you just need to be afraid to remind you what it is to be human. I mean what do you think Shaggy and Scooby are all the time? They're afraid and I wouldn't want them to be any other way" Sammi said and Fred smiled down at Sammi before giving her a kiss on the nose.

"What would I do without you?" Fred asked and Sammi thought for a bit. "Oh, I don't know. Crash and burn" Sammi said with a smile before Fred laughed. "You got that from Supernatural and you know it" he said an Sammi laughed before she stifled it a bit. "I have no idea what you are talking about" Sammi said before Fred shook his head.

"I love you" Fred said and Sammi lost her breath. They had never really said it to each other and she was excited that he said it. "Je t'aime plus" Sammi said and Fred had a confused look on his face. "It's I love you too in French" she said and Fred nodded before kissing her forehead. "Good thing to" Fred said and Sammi hugged him before the Black knight started walking towards them.

-----------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! So idecided to have a little extra fluff in this Chapter to celebrate the first book getting 20,000 reads. What!!!!!!!! Also I had fun putting the fluff( and the Supernatural reference) into this chapter. I actually had not planned it but it worked out great. anyways see you guys next week.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still excited about the 20k reads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also that is actually French. I knew very little but I am learning.