Disaster strikes

I just saw a psych episode with Freddie in it and I was so excited. Anyway to the story.
—————————————————Sammi and Fred had been walking around for a while and Shaggy and Scooby had decided to join them. "What are you guys doing?" Sammi as Fred went to talk to Daphne and Velma.

Sammi looked at her brother and he smiled. "Just checking to make sure Fred is treating you right" he said and Sammi felt proud to be Shaggy's sister. "Thank Shag" she said and hugged him as they walked over to Fred, Daphne, and Velma. Velma was showing the costume of the Chickenstein and I heard someone ask her for a picture.

"Ridiculous? Obviously she forgot
that dude tried to pluck us" Shaggy said as the three walked on. Scooby agreed as Sammi shook her head and petted Scooby's head. "Guys come on" Daphne said as she came over to the twins and their dog. "Remember what I told you?" Daphne asked Shaggy and Scooby. "Never pick your nose in public?" Shaggy said with confidence and Sammi chuckled while shaking her head.

"No, but that's good too" Daphne said before Scooby looked up at Daphne. "Image is everything" Scooby said and Daphne smiled. "Yes! lmage is everything. The whole city's watching, so try and keep a brave face" Daphne said and Sammi nodded. "Besides Shag, they're just costumes" Sammi said and put an arm on Shaggy's shoulder put Daphne smacked her arm.

"Ow. What the crap Daph" Sammi said as she rubbed her arm. "That goes for you. Try to act like a lady" Daphne said before she shook her head and started to walk away. "Do you really want that?" Sammi asked(shouted across the room) and Daphne turned to glare at her. Sammi put her arms up in surrender and the three got to the pterodactyl costume. "She's right, Scoob. Up close, they look totally fake" Shaggy said before the costume blinked and the two scaredy cats walked away.

Sammi sighed as she walked quickly after her brother and his dog. Fred was showing off the tar monster exhibit with Brady and Velma as Daphne walked up. Brady put an arm around her as Fred continued. "The Tar Monster scared the locals of Byzantius away to take their treasure. But on the positive side, he'd pave your driveway for free" Fred said making everyone laugh at his joke before he continued. "Isn't that right, Velma?" Fred asked as he turned to look at Velma but saw she was looking at a guy with spiky red hair and green eyes.

The guy tripped as was walking towards Velma but he got right back up like nothing had happened. "Hi" he said before Velma did and they both smiled. Sammi walked over to them as Daphne did. "Daphne, Sammi, this is Patrick Wisely. He's the curator here at the museum" Velma said and Patrick nodded to them. "It's very nice to meet you, Patrick" Daphne said and Sammi smiled. "I hope you'll be working closely with Velma on this ever expanding exhibit" Sammi said and Velma blushed as she looked down.

Sammi pushed Velma closer to Patrick as she and Daphne walked over to their boyfriends. They first bumped and giggled at their geeky friend. "What did you two do?" Fred asked as he and Brady walked over to the two ladies. "We did nothing but try and help Velma" Sammi said as they looked back and saw Velma sad and coming over to them.

Sammi sighed and ran over to her where she put her arm around Velma as a confirming hug. "I know it hurts" she said and Velma nodded as they got to the rest of the group. Suddenly lightning flashed and a window broke as everyone covered to try to not get cut by the glass. Sammi shielded Velma and got her hand cut along the way. "What's happening?" Velma asked as Sammi looked over at a red curtain to see some glowing green mist come out from the bottom.

She ignored the pain in her hand and walked over to the curtain. She opened it and saw the pterodactyl costume had come to life. "Oh dear" she said as the pterodactyl broke the glass case around it and made her fall back as she landed on her butt. Glass had lodged into her hand and made it hurt more as Fred yelled her name and helped her up.

She shielded her face in his chest as she didn't want him to see her cry. Everyone had started to ran in chaos as Brady, Fred, Sammi, Daphne, and Velma ran to the side to get out of the way. "We need to come up with a plan" Fred said as Shaggy and Scooby popped out from behind another costume.

"Hiding is our plan. In case you haven't noticed, there's an unidentified freaky object in here!" Shaggy said terrified as the pterodactyl knocked over the black knight costume. "The curtains!" Velma said as Fred nodded and pulled Sammi and Daphne over to the curtains. "Come on, you chickens! Grab those ropes!" Velma said as she pulled Brady and the other two to the ropes and they grabbed them.

"Chickens aren't good with ropes" Shaggy said as he and Scooby started to hand it to Brady. Daphne, Sammi, and Fred pulled the curtain around the pterodactyl as Velma and the chickens ran over to them. Velma and Brady helped Daphne, and the couple hold onto the curtain while Shaggy and Scooby went around to hold the pterodactyl in the curtains.

When Shaggy thought he and Scooby had it he told the others to let go. The others did as they were told and let go. The ropes dropped down and the pterodactyl had it's arms crossed while smirking. It jumped up and flew away and started to pull Shaggy and Scooby after the two realized they had accidentally tied their wrists with the rope.

The pterodactyl pulled them around the room until Brady cut the rope with a sword Daphne found and the pterodactyl grabbed a few costumes. But before he cut them down a mystery man appeared on the window and yelled to get their attention. "Mystery Incorporated. This is only the first rung
on the ladder of your demise. Look out!
And this time, you'll be the ones unmasked... as the buffoons you truly are!" The man said before he grabbed onto the pterodactyl and laughed as he was being carried away.
—————————————————
So you guys I am so sorry for making you guys wait this long. It is harder than I thought to get back into the writing groove. Anyways I hope you guys aren't to mad, I mean I finally updated. Hope you guys like this chapter.

Before I go, any Supernatural fans reading this? If so comment and tell me if you guys want me to make a Sam fanfic. Do this 🙋🏻 if you want me to!
Bye!!!!!!