"Ah, so you're the one Hidemi-sama said would come. My name is Katsuyu, Sakura-san. Please follow me and I can take you to her." 

   "Thank you, Katsuyu-sama."

   She followed the slug through the forest and was brought to a lone building where a pale yellow slug with red markings, about the size of ten people, was sitting in an enormous room full of books. Katsuyu nudged Sakura forward before nodding encouragingly and heading off.

   "Um... Hidemi-sama...?"

   "Hello there, child. I've been expecting you. Come, come, I want you to do something for me."

   Sakura walked over to Hidemi. She had three books laid out before her. There was a gray one, a white one, and a red one. One of the Slug Sage's feelers gestured towards them.

   "Which one would you pick, child?" she questioned. Sakura looked at the three books curiously. None of them had a title, just their color.

   "The gray one, I suppose." the girl answered. The slug chuckled.

   "I see. So you are very much like Tsunade-hime after all. Well then, nevermind that. There's a scroll up in that shelf over there. Retrieve it, and sign it with your blood. That will allow you to summon us at will."

Training: Month Eight

   "Shishou, I have a question."

   Tsunade looked over at her.

   "Alright. Shoot." she said.

   "I... have a friend. When he was younger, he lost an eye and an arm. They sowed his arm back on, but it always deteriorates when they replace it. Is there any jutsu that can regenerate body parts?" asked Sakura. The sannin's eyes slid over to her protege.

   "It's called the Chikatsu Saisei no Jutsu and it's far from easy. Plus, the chance of success is low. It might not be enough to help your friend." Tsunade informed, "Even with this information, are you still willing to learn it?"

   "Of course! I promised him that one day, he wouldn't have to suffer like that anymore. Even if it takes years for me to master it, I'm willing for his sake."

   Later that day, Deidara received a letter.

Tinkerbell,

   I know this is on short notice, but I'm going to need you to grow your hair out to about your waist, cut all of it off, then seal it all in a scroll. I know you love your short hair, but trust me, but you aren't going to regret this. Luckily, your hair grows out quick.

- Sakura

The Tenth Month

   "You learn quick, you know? It seems like I've taught you everything I know these past ten months." Tsunade said. Her and Shizune were standing in a clearing near Tanigakure, facing Sakura with sad smiles.

   "And I'm grateful to you for that, Shishou."

   Shizune took a step forward and rested a hand on Sakura's shoulder.

   "You don't have to go so soon, Sakura-chan." she said, "You could continue on traveling with Tsunade-sama and I."

   Sakura shook her head and gave the black-haired woman a smile.

   "I've got about two years until I have to return to Konoha. It's not much time if you think about it, and there's still something I have to do. Shizune, Shishou, I'm going to head off."

   She hugged both of them and set course towards Amegakure. Tsunade and Shizune stared after her as she disappeared on the horizon. Sakura, of course, had told them about the man she set off to kill- that Takigakure shinobi. Shizune, especially, was worried for the young girl's well-being. Tsunade wasn't worried about that, Shizune assumed. 

   Tsunade had just been like Sakura at one point in her life.

   When Dan Kato had died, Tsunade had gone on a hunt for the man that killed Dan, and eventually, she got what she wished for. The man that murdered Dan was dead, but that fact didn't make Tsunade feel any better. Dan was dead, and nothing changed that fact. Shizune sighed and turned back to look at the horizon. She just hoped that Sakura would realize that even if she did kill that Takigakure shinobi, her parents were still going to be dead.

   Tsunade went ahead into the village to find a gambling hall, but Shizune had said that she was going to hold back and look for something she dropped. That 'something' had been a rogue she stumbled upon earlier in the day. She walked through the forests behind Tanigakure and found the rogue bound near a tree.

   "Alright you! What were you doing spying on us? Trying to get information? Trying to kill Tsunade-sama?" hissed Shizune. The rogue, near death, spat blood to the side and smirked.

   "I-In the words of Th... The Master... Sakura... Ha-Haruno... will... fall..."