Getting...Steamy (Pt.2)

Comenzar desde el principio

"You okay?", he then asked you, placing his arms around you, making the ARMYs scream happily. You were a couple known for not showing any skinship in public. The ARMYs started complimenting you, telling you everything that was great about you. Chuckling, you nodded in Yoongi's arms. Looking up, you could see that he was wearing black kitten ears, matching with his black hair. "Lil meow meow is here to comfort you.", he said as he saw your blushing face. You had always wanted him to wear kitten ears. "My lil meow meow?", you asked and poked his face. "Yours.", he answered and placed a kiss on your lips, making the fans go crazy again.

The other members laughed and the fansign was carried on, with the change that you were now sitting right beside Suga.

- Later that night -

You had went to sleep after the fansign because it had taken quite long, Yoongi was still in his studio. Waking up by a tiny shred of light that indicated that someone had entered the room, you yawned, sitting yourself up. Suddenly you felt a weight sitting down on the bed. "Your kitten is here.", Yoongi purred, tracing your jawline. Leaning down, he kissed you slowly, letting his tongue enter your mouth.

"Babe.", you said moaning, as his hands started massaging your breasts. "What did I tell you to call me, kitten?", he asked while placing the kitten ears on your head. "Daddy.", you answered, biting your lower lip. "Good girl." he answered grinning before turning you around. You could tell that he wanted to be in you, and fast at that.

Pulling down the pyjama pants you were wearing, you could feel him slapping your ass, making you moan with pleasure. "I need you, daddy.", you said with a purring undertone, before screaming slightly in your pillow as he entered you without any warning. His breath against your spine sent shivers down your body.

"You're so tight.", he said and cussed as he sped up, pounding in you harder and harder with each thrust. Moaning in pleasure as his fingers circled your core while he was pounding in you, you forgot everything that happened today, including the incident of the fansign. This was Yoongi's way of making you forget.

Changing positions, Yoongi was now leaning against the headboard while leading your hips up and down. He placed his lips on your neck, making love bites down your throat to your breasts, before biting your nipples lightly. Rolling your hips, you gained control over him. Yoongi had always liked to be the dominant in bed, but this time you needed to feel the control.

Pulling his head back, you bit his lower lip before lightly biting his throat, making him moan. You squeezed him, making him breathe in harshly. "Fuck babe.", he moaned as you sped up, making it harder for him to withstand his orgasm any longer. And with a long moan he came inside you, panting heavy as he pulled you close, still inside you. "You're not done yet.", he then growled, grabbing your hips roughly, making you bounce up and down and leading you into beeing a moaning mess before you finally came, your orgasm rolling over you like a truck.