Lust for life

Isadora's POV
I hated doing this to her but I couldn't help it. She was like a drug and I was hooked on her. I had liked her for a long time but over the last month, it had reached a new level. I don't know what it is about the Baudelaires that makes them so... sexy, my crush on Klaus all those years ago wasn't fake. And it wasn't a fluke either, I had always liked boys. Always. But something about Violet just made me want to pin her against a wall and kiss her until she was sore. It scared me. No one had ever had that sort of power over me before. It wasn't normal. I was a nice girl. Violet was a nice girl. It was wrong, it was all wrong but something about how much I  longed for it convinced me that it was right. 

One night, I followed her to her room. Not that it makes it much better, but I only meant to watch her undress. I didn't mean for anything else to happen. Sometimes the universe likes to laugh.

After removing her clothes, she sat down on the bed and started rubbing, letting out a sigh of relief and a slight giggle as she dug deeper into herself. A gasp caught in my throat and I lowered myself down to the ground, quietly unzipping my own skirt to relieve the tention that was building up between my legs.

My brain told me to get out; this was an invasion of her privacy and anyway I'm a girl. I like boys. But my heart told me to stay. The ecstasy etched on her face as she came was beautiful and I wanted to look at that when I did the same. With a small sigh, I cracked. The floorboard creaked as I stood up and she quickly jumped up and threw on her dressing gown.

"Who's there?" She demanded I quickly did up my skirt and came out of the shadows. "Oh, it's you" she sighed I was just getting dre..."
"I saw, you don't have to do it alone, you can have me!" I blurted "sex, no feelings." She looked shocked but intrigued. "And just when I thought that you were such a good girl! Lets see what other ways you can surprise me." She giggled. "Is that a yes then?" I asked. "Most definitely!" She said sultrily as she leaned forwards to reveal some of the cleavage that her gown consealed. I thought she was such a good girl too with her fluffy pink angoras and baby blue pinafores. God, was I wrong. I think if she hadn't just done it herself, she would have swallowed me whole. I liked it. I liked the sexy, powerful Violet it seemed... right.

Since that day, every evening, I would make love to her. With every day, my heart grew more and more deeply attached to her. No feelings? Who said that? At first I wasn't sure if it was simply lust. Now I know for certain. I was in love with Violet Baudelaire. With each day I grew more and more pained for I knew that Violet Baudelaire could never love me.