7. Towel Drying

"You comfy?" Louis asked as he put the blanket over Harry's body.

"Yes." Harry nodded furiously.

"Great. Is it okay if I lay down next to you?" Louis asked just to avoid another meltdown. "I won't touch you." He added.

"Yes." Harry said again and scooted away a little.

"Thank you." Louis smiled brightly at the elder boy and laid down next to him on their bed which still had rose petals all over it as if they are mocking Louis about his ruined honeymoon. Louis ignored the slight pang in his heart as he wished Harry a goodnight to which Harry didn't respond due to him being already asleep.

Louis stared up at the ceiling not being able to fall asleep despite it being around 1am. Suddenly, an idea popped up.

He got off the bed and took his phone from the nightstand before walking out to the connected balcony. He sat on one of the lounge chairs there and pulled 'Harry's' contact.

He knew that it's stupid because the one who pretended like Harry must have already blocked his number or something but it is worth a shot.

He hovered his thumb over the 'call' mark and pressed his finger against it after collecting everything that he's gonna say if the person ever answers. The line just rung once and went straight to voicemail.

'There his voice is.' Louis let out a sigh before trying again and again. He finally came to conclusion that his own number is blocked in fake Harry's n phone. He thought about giving up but then he remembered that he can place a voicemail. He smirked to himself as he thought about everything he wanted to say.

He called again and waited patiently till the line goes to voicemail. Once the beep is heard he started.

"Oh, hey fake Harry. I hope you are happy with yourself now. You and your father is absolutely disgusting and guess what, I don't regret it here. I will never ever give you the pleasure. Watch me." Louis pressed the button and line went dead.

He let out a sigh of relief before heading back into the room. He closed the balcony door and laid down next to a fast asleep Harry before falling into a dreamless sleep.

-

When Louis woke up in the morning, he felt something heavy draped over his waist. He blinked the sleep out of his eyes and gazed down to see what it is. He giggled when he noticed it's Harry's leg and carefully removed it, trying his best to not wake the elder boy up but the touch woke him up anyway.

Harry groaned as he rolled to the other side while muttering something under his breath making Louis giggle some more.

"Good morning, Harry." Louis said in his raspy morning voice that he absolutely hated. He cleared his throat to get rid of it as Harry slowly woke up. The sound had Harry's head turning towards Louis in one shift movement that Louis was afraid he got a whiplash.

"'ood mornin'" Damn, Harry's morning voice was so sexy and it made Louis' knees week.

"You remember me?" Louis knew that it was a stupid question but he asked it anyway.

"Yes." Harry nodded curtly.

"Good." Louis smiled at the elder boy before getting out of the bed. That's when Harry looked around the house and noticed that he's in a different room.

"C'mon. Let's go and clean ourselves up." Louis offered his hand to Harry but the taller one ignored it as he got off the bed on his own.

He looked around the room again and he felt like everything is messed up now because he doesn't have the familiar surroundings. Not even his mommy is there and the friend from last night is the only one in the room.