Erased memeorys

❤️Fells P.O.V❤️

     I woke up at my house. "Wait wasn't I going back to visit Blue Yesterday,Opps I musta forgot,welp I will go there right now because I do not wanna stay here in this Shit hole when I could hang out with blue." I said as I teleported to Underswap. I knocked on the door no reply. 'Weird Blue always answers then second I knock' I thought "GET HIM AND QUICKLY!!!" Screamed a unfamiliar voice. I turned around and something or someone hit me in the head knocking me out.

  -time skip 6 hours with some of this good music-

****time skip done****

       I woke up and see "Toriel.........?" I Said very sleepily and dizzy. "He is waking every one!" Said Toriel. Everyone clamored around me. "Give them space!" Said Toriel. As I regained my vision I screamed "AHHHHHHH!!!!" I screamed and jumped away. "Please calm down!" Said Toriel which now looked Like the 'Queen'?

    "Queen Toriel we just updated on Sans he is in waterfall screaming for some one named 'Fell'." Said Alphys "Who is 'Fell'?" Toriel asked I stood up and raised my hand "I am Fell, Fell Sans to be exact!" I Said. "Fell why is Blue chasing you and looking for you?"Toriel asked. "I have a even more important question Toriel..." I Said "Yes Fell?" Toriel Said. "Why did you SKELO-NAP ME?!" I Said angrily with the pun fully intended. She laughed like she hasn't laughed in a hundred years.

"But seriously he is my friend I will be on my way now" I say wanting to leave. "No, Something is wrong with Sans he.........Killed Asgore and everyone in the ruins and Snowden there are no survivors...... Please you must stay here I will protect all my subjects!" Toriel said with worry in her voice. "Heh, Funny thing is I am not one of your S U B J E C T S, so I will be on my way now!" I Said as I walked towards the door. "FUCK NO YOU WILL STAY HERE WITH US WHERE IT IS SAFE!!!" Said Alphys. I scoffed and teleported to the ruins exit door then to San's front door.

      *knock knock* "knock knock?" I said calmly as if I knew nothing had happened. "Who is there?" Said a familiar voice probably Blue. "Ice cream!" I replied. "Ice cream who?" Said Blue. "Ice cream if you don't let me in it is cold out here!" I Said while holding back my laughter. "......Can I show you something and promise you won't get scared?" Blue asked "I promise nothing about you scares me!" I Said with lots of care in my voice. "Then.......Do come in." Blue Said suspiciously.

💔Blues P.O.V💔
         "Then.......Do come in." I said suspiciously 'maybe to suspiciously' I thought oh well! Fell walks in "Promise not to freak out?" I Said while my eyes where closed. "I already promised Blue your such a Goffball!" Said Fell with trust in his voice. Ok I will show him my red eye's. "R-Ready Fell?" I said afraid he would be scared of me. "Of course you can show me any thing!" He said with a smile. "Never mind" I said as I turned my back to him. "I need to do some thing any way so can you please go home?" I asked. "Okay come back later I guess." Fell said sounding a little annoyed. "I call you when you can come over!" I said with my eyes still closed as I heard the door open then close so I knew I was alone.

    I teleported to my basement. "Papy are you still awake?" I asked as I opened my blood red eyes. "Go away!" He shouted just barely. "Well if your rude I could just finish the J O B!" I said mad because he was not nice to me! "Fell will remember what you did to him and you will regret all of this!" Papy said angrily. "Oh brother but he can't see because I had a 'friend' help me." I said pointing to a sheet that was not moving.

Walked to it and pulled of the sheet to reveal a unconscious Error sans who was really tied up. "See I had Error erase all of the memories of yesterday and had him replace them with a day of his work." I said calmly and happily. "Oh god you really have gone mad." Said Papy as his eye lights up orange. I stare at him he shouldn't have said that after all I already cracked his skull, ripped his legs of, cut of hands, AND I cracked almost all of his ribs and yet he still is acting like he is the boss!

"Bro......" I said as my pupils disappeared. "I am done with you!" I said angrily as my eye light up. I walked into the shadows 'I will make him suffer!' I thought as I laughed. I picked up a knife then I see a froggit and I stab it to death getting covered in it's blood and dust. I walked into the light. "Oh dear~ I'm home!" I Said while smiling.

     "Heh, brother, I ALWAYS KNEW I WAS STRONGER THAN YOU!!!" I screamed as I jumped in front of Papyrus and stabbed him till he was barely alive

"Heh, brother, I ALWAYS KNEW I WAS STRONGER THAN YOU!!!" I screamed as I jumped in front of Papyrus and stabbed him till he was barely alive. "Now I will burn what is left of the body so he will suffer in his last moments." I Said to his barely moving body as I dragged him to the furnace and threw him in and as soon as I did Error woke up and tried to scream but I had his mouth taped shut.

I laugh maniacally. "Oh my please do not scream! B E CA U S E N O O N E I S H E R E T O S A V E Y O U!!!!" I Said angrily. "But I have to do some thing so wait here!" I said as I smiled. I walked into the shadows and cleaned up the froggit's dust and went to the furnace and burned it. "I need to go to Undertale so I can kill everyone there so no one will no will know what I did to classic!" I said as I smiled as I took the tape of his mouth.

🖤Error's P.O.V🖤

"I need to go to Undertale so I can kill everyone there so no one will know what I did to classic!" Blue Said as he smiled evilly as he took the tape of my mouth. "W-W-W-W-W-WhAt DiD yOu Do To ClAsSiC?" I asked a little worried with the nor al glitch in my voice.. "Oh! You mean that FELL STEALER!!!!!" Blue shouted angrily. "He was 'taken' care of." He said calmly. "WhAt Do YoU mEaN 'tAkEn CaRe Of'?!" I asked clearly Afraid. "Oh I knocked him out tied him up and chopped him till he was dust then I burned the dust!" Blue Said then bursted into maniacal laughter. "He should have stayed out of M Y W A Y!" He said while still laughing. "BuT......bUt He......" I just couldn't say anything he killed original sans my best FRIEND!!!!!

    "Oh I am sorry did you 'LIKE him'?" Blue asked as he cocked his head to the right. ".....yEs........" I just barely said it.  'Classic was my close friend and now....he is dead....' I thought sadly."Oh while you will meet him later but for now you can have fun with me but sadly for now I have to eliminate everyone in Undertale so we will P L A Y later!" Blue Said while smiling. "ThAnK gOd" I mumble under my breath. "Goodbye you horrible Fell stealer." Blue Said then he teleported to Undertale I think.

********************************************************************************

Writer-Chan=BOOM chapter 3 done and it is my longest chapter so what do you think? How ya'll doing with this book? Oh well if wanna give me feed back go ahead and don't be haters! Well peace!

Word count:1343