He earned a step on his foot.

"Please refrain from distracting my students while I taught..."
Shota whispered.

"I wasn't, he was staring at me for no reason."
F/N replied, whispering back.

Shota shot F/N a tired and unamused look as he looked at Izuku, who's blushing deeply.

"We'll deal with that later."
Shota whispered as he finished writing on the board.
==============================
Soon, the new subject-Villain Studies,
started.

"Today, We'll be talking about different types of villains and organizations."

F/N said in a flat tone as he wrote on the board.

"There's the League of Villains, Vanguard Action Squad, and some other organizations.

But there are also individual villains, who depend on themselves, like the Hero Killer Stain, who made himself quite famous recently."

F/N then asked a question.
"Now, despite the different types of villains there are, what do you all think matters most when they do their actions?"

A single simple question, but it is filled with sadness and anger.

"L-L/N Sensei..."

"Hm?"

"I think what matters most is that... some villains don't mean to do what they do... they... weren't born evil for sure... something must've snapped and twisted hem to the way they are."
The same plain looking boy with green hair answered.

F/N widened his eyes to the answer,
he was expecting answers like 'malice' or 'it was in their blood to do bad things',
That answer was of someone who had experienced traumatic events... like him..

"Kid, why do you think so?"
F/N kept his cool and asked onwards.

"Sorry to offend yoh, L/N sensei but... I think you're a great example...

I dont know what happened and have no business in it but... you were a villain when we first encountered you... but now you're a good person... So I dont think everyone is evil to the core."

The whole classroom froze in silent, and not long after, the school bell rang.
"Okay dismissed."
F/N dashed out.

'What just happened? That boy....'
F/N felt teas streaming down his pale face.

'Nonononono..! Why am I feeling this way? This heavy feeling on my chest... I almost couldn't breathe!!'
F/N clutched his chest and panted, tears kept streaming down, everything grew dizzy.

BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
~~
F/N opened his eyes, he was no longer on the roof of the building where he left himself at.

"Wh-where am I?"

"L/N-kun...Why're you so hard on yourselves?"
The recovery girl asked.
"You have developed a severe panic attack disorder and stress disorder..."

"I... never thought..."
F/N clutched his forehead as he avoided the gazes and questions from the other teachers.

"Everyone, please just leave L/N-kun allne for some fresh air."