c h a p t e r - t h r e e

London

I sighed and glanced at the hot pink clock in the front of the store. I was an hour away from closing and I couldn't be happier. I was also wondering if Steph would show up like he said..
Sobari walked out of the break room, out of uniform and in her regular clothes.
"I'm officially off the clock thank god!" She chuckled, tying her hair up.

"Must be nice for your shift to be over." I joked.

She walked over and smiled.
"You'll survive. Only an hour left."

"Great." I mumbled, pulling out my phone as it was really slow and no one was in there.

Sobari gasped and jumped.
"Girl!"

"What?"

"Check our groupchat."

I raised an eyebrow and clicked on the group chat, showing a picture and a message from Rome. It was a picture of five tickets and a text saying 'So we going to the Warriors game next week bitches'.
My eyes widened.
"Is he serious!?"

I'd always wanted to go to a game but could never afford to get a good ticket.

She shrugged and texted asking him.
"His uncle! His uncle works at Oracle. Got him a discount."

I smiled widely.
"Pinch me and tell me I'm dreaming."

She chuckled.
"Girl this is reality. You get to see Curry live and in action. Even though you saw him today."

"That was a one time encounter." I shrugged, checking the clock once again.

"Mmhmm. Mr. Curry seemed real interested in you and that lingerie." She smirked. "Y'all were cute."

I stopped her right there.
"Girl no. He has a whole wife and kids. Ayesha looks like a supermodel and she makes millions per year. I'm an in debt college student working in Victoria Secret."

"You're freaking gorgeous. You look way better than Ayesha and divorces happen."

We both laughed and I sat down in the chair behind the register.
"You're terrible."

"Yeah whatever I'm truthful." She smiled. "But I better head out. Justin is waiting for me."

"Alright have fun, not to much fun." I warned, hugging her.

She chuckled and hugged back.
"Bye girl. Be safe!" She yelled on the way out.

I sighed as the jingle to the door closed and I was alone for a whole nother hour.
"Fuck."

Stephen

"She was just so nonchalant that it got to me man." I sighed, leaning back on his couch. "She's been acting that way a lot lately.."

I'd come over Klay's house to cool down about the situation with Ayesha. He gave good advice and that's what I needed right now. Klay kept his eyes focused on his game of Call of Duty as if his life depended on him winning this game, but still answered me.
"Well, maybe your just paranoid with all the arguing you guys are going through."

I shrugged.
"The late nights. The phone calls. The distance...everything is pointing towards her-"

He stopped me, pausing the game and turning to me.
"Don't make something out of nothing and cause something that you don't want."

I bit my cheek and nodded.
"I guess." I mumbled, looking at the time and sitting up. "Alright, I should head home. Thanks for letting me vent."

"I'm always here to be your therapist." He chuckled, unpausing his game.

I smiled and dapped him up before walking out and driving home. On my way to the house, I noticed that I passed the same Victoria Secret from earlier and before I knew it, I was pulling into the parking lot. I could've just came tomorrow or the next day to get lingerie but I wanted to see the beautiful girl again, to see if she was still working.

London

I was about to lock up the store when I heard the door jingle open and locked eyes with another pair of familiar green ones.

I gave him a small smile.
"Hey."

He smiled and walked up to the counter.
"Hey."

I pulled out the lingerie and put it on the counter.
"Come back for these?"

He nodded then paused.
"Thanks for saving them..I just..I don't know if they would work for her."

I chuckled.
"A lot of guys have those concerns. Some guys even ask some of the workers to model them just to see if its the right fit for their wives." I joked.

His green eyes sparkled and looked up as he raised an eyebrow.
"That's actually kind of smart.."

I nodded.
"It usually works and they usually make the purchase afterwards."

He cleared his throat.
"I know it's kind of late but uh, would you mind modeling these for me?"

I looked up as my eyes slightly widened.
Steph Curry was asking me to model lingerie for him.

"I'm sorry for asking. It's okay if you don-"

I stopped him and smiled.
"No it's fine. Anything to help you with your purchase. The dressing rooms are back here." I said leading him to the large dressing room with a large sofa in the center for him to sit at.

I grabbed the lingerie and raised them up as he sat down, getting comfortable.
"Any specific one you want first." I smiled playfully.

He bit his lip and scanned the underwear in my hands.
"The black one...it's my favorite color."

I nodded and went into the dressing room, slowly slipping out of my clothes and looking in the mirror.
I'm about to model lingerie for one of the sexiest, greatest players in the NBA. Nothing major.

Stephen

I sat on the couch and waited anxiously, almost contemplating why I let myself ask her to do this but my thoughts were cut off as she walked out into my view and my jaw almost dropped as my eyes widened. The lingerie fit her body perfectly. It was made specifically for curvy women and she fit the proto type. She had a better body than..I can't believe I'm saying this..Ayesha. I don't know why but Ayesha left my head and this mysterious girl took her place.

The girl twirled slightly and smiled.
"You like?" She asked with a smile.

I nodded and cleared my throat.
"Yeah it's good. It's amazing actually."

She smiled and nodded.
"Well, 1 purchase down, three to go. Red one next?"

I nodded and bit my lip as she slightly bent over. She changed and modeled each lingerie piece while not being awkward but instead being having a bubbly personality.

She came out and smiled.
"So which one are you getting Mr. Curry?"

"All of them."

He bit his lip at me as I rung up his items.
Was that...never mind.

I smiled and handed the items to him.
"I hope the wife enjoys these."

"I hope she does to." He paused. "Do you always work the night shift?"

I raised and eyebrow.
"Yeah. Usually. I'm off on weekends and work an afternoon on Friday though."

He smiled and nodded pulling out a wad of cash. He handed it to me and my eyes widened.
"Oh no this is way to much Step-."

He stopped me and smiled.
"Keep it. Thanks for being my model for the night." He winked.

I stood there shocked as he walked out, leaving me, an empty store, and a wad of cash for simply modeling clothes for him.