Chapter 2 Disater Date part1

It was weird how fast it was Friday noon. I had a date with Eric, Tashay and a total stranger. I've been calling in sick since my unwanted promotion. But staying home was worse being that Tashay kept yapping about prepping myself for our double date.

It was my body and she was was taking it over, said the bitch in my head.I was so deep in thought I hadn't realized it was 6:35.

I took a long shower and went to choose my wardrobe and accessories. I laid them on my bed. Dress? I chose a purple silk dress with a low cut v-neck. It caught at my knees. Shoes? I decided on my 6 inch black open toe heel. Accessories? My diamond clamp necklace would go great with my plain earrings. Makeup? I made up my mind to do a smokey eye with purple eye shadow and my black eyeliner. I painted my nails black to match my Versace clutch. I placed my cell phone, face wipes, nude lipstick and a handkerchief along with my little redbook. Let's get this clear my little redbook is like a grownup diary and I keep my dates and phone numbers in it.

                                        ***************

"Took you long enough" Tashay grinned. "So did you," I said punching her playfully in the arm. She was wearing a teal dress that was a bit above her knee with a tin gold belt. Her shoes were also teal and open toe with a gold rim around the toe and heel. Her make up was light and her hair was ever so curly. "Ouch that hurt," she gasped at me with utter shock. "Am so sorry" I said softly. I had no idea what was happening to me, I wasn't lazy anymore and I couldn't sleep. It was. weird but I felt way stronger than I used to be.

Anyway.......

"Let's go" I blurted out. I followed close behind her.  We went down to the parking lot to meet our dates.

The twist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

"They're both twins" I said with a puzzled look on my face."You're hot" said one of them to me. He had his trademark smirk so I knew it was Eric. "She's my date," said the other walking up to Eric , "Apologies am Kendall." He had his hand stretched out to me. I had not realised how long he had his hand out for me to shake. My cheeks flushed as I felt a tingling sensation run through my fingers up to my arm. "Can we go now" asked Eric. "Sure babe" Tashay said giving him a kiss on the cheek. They both headed off in the front seat while o was ushered into the back seat. "What's your name" he asked. He was staring at me and I felt insecure.

Oh great, he doesn't know my name.

"Sasha lopez " I replied calmly.