Chapter 8 {last}

I glanced at v hyung and he was so stressed and didn't dare to look at anyone's face, and specially me, hoseok hyung then started to talk and said "jungkook" i turned and looked at him he then continued and said "we want to talk to you about... a-autumn" i looked down then back at him and said "yeah..i-i know..i understood, so what is it with a-autumn what do you all want to tell me?" I looked at all of them and no one dared to talk so i decided to continue and said "i already know what do all of you want to tell me" they all looked at me shocked and i continued saying "all of you want to tell me that a-autumn i-is now..." a tear escaped my eye but i wiped it and said "i-is now d-dead".

I looked at them and i was crying already, they all came to me and kept comforting and hugging me since they know the pain i have been through since a year ago.

After a while hoseok hyung then said "b-but jungkookie there's something you didn't explain to us" i looked at him and said "yeah...m-my mind couldn't accept the fact that she's d-dead so i started to imagine her being with me, imagine her voice and everything, that thing started a year ago since that accident".

Flashback:
I was driving happily with autumn next to me we were traveling to Gegu island, because i promised her that we will go there together once, we were so happy and then she was talking with me about what will happen when we arrive there, i held her hand and looked at her and I wasn't really concentrated in the road anymore and i kept looking at her and admiring her beautiful face and her small little feature.

Then i found her screaming i looked in front of me and found a big truck coming so fast towards us i was about to avoid it...but it was too late it already has hit us i passed out for about 2 hours i opened my eyes slowly after a while and the first thing i did was to look beside me.

I looked beside me and found autumn her eyes closed as she was bleeding so much i got shocked i started crying non stop but I didn't waste time i got out of the car with so much struggle and hurried to pick her up i ran with her in my arms to the first hospital but when i arrived...she was already dead i kept crying for days and i locked myself for days, I didn't eat for days as well and i wanted to die.
End of flashback

"So in a way to prevent me from committing suicide i started to imagine her being with me, and when finally my mind accepted that she's..g-gone...i really tried to commit suicide..i was about to die but thanks to hobie hyung.." i looked down cause i was so embarrassed with myself so hobie hyung then patted my back in a way to comfort me and said "no need to thank me jungkookie, it's my job to protect you, and everyone here guys" he flashed a wide warm smile of his and i smiled back i felt a little better now because of his smile.

I then remembered the note and said "but guys, who wrote the note?" V hyung then said "i-i-i d-did" i raised my eyebrow and said "why hyung?" He then said "i-i wanted t-to help you to forget about her...i-im sorry" i nodded and said "it's fine hyung, i-im fine now" i looked down again then jin hyung said "l-let's forget about everything now, it was in the past let's look at our bright future, and the bright future tells me that I'm hungry and that I'll go make us food" he smiled and went to the kitchen to make us food, we all then laughed at his words and sat down on the dining table.

"Food is readyy" jin hyung said from the kitchen after making the food and brought the food to us, he sat down with us as well and served for us the food and said "a new recipe" he smiled and continued serving for us the food i smelled it and said "oh hyung it has a good smell!" I smiled widely and he smiled back and said "now to the taste, how does it taste" hobie hyung was the first to taste it and said "mmm it's delicious hyung, very delicious" he then smiled widely and jin hyung smiled as well.

We all started eating peacefully, we were all chatting and laughing with each other, and i forgot about autumn for a while and then i looked at the tv and saw her again i then smiled  a sad smile but shook my head then v hyung said "what's the matter jungkookie?" I lied and said "what about a movie after eating" jin hyung then said "popcorn will be ready right away" we all then smiled and continued eating.

I then started talking to myself in my mind and said "of course I can't tell them that i still do imagine her, it will stay as a little secret of mine but I won't imagine her crazily like before I won't even imagine her that much it will just be for a while until i forget about her completely or more like until i fully accept that she is dead since I can't forget about her" i smiled to myself and went to them as we all watched the movie while eating popcorn.

———————————————————————
THE EEEEENNNDDD.
Hello everyone.
So this is the last chapter of "her" hope that you have enjoyed this story so far 😊.
Thank you all for readingggg.