Junior Editor: Sassiensweet

Editing Experience: I don't really have editing experience beyond correcting my writing and my brothers' school essays.

Genres: I accept any genres but I especially enjoy non-teen fiction and humor.

Age: 16 years old

How often on Wattpad: I try to check online about every other day but I'm on my iPod every day.

Age Ratings: I accept any age rating.

Do you prefer email or PM: Email or PM doesn't matter to me.

About Me: My name is Sassie and my Wattpad user name is sassiensweet. I am 16 years old. I don't really have any professional editing experience, but I usually go over my brothers' and friends' essays and school projects. Also, I am VERY particular about grammar and spelling so editing comes naturally to me. I take any genre and any age rating, but I especially love anything funny. As far as methods go, I check my email the most often (sasscabe@gmail.com). Who am I? The best way to describe me is my name: Sassie! I'm the girl everyone comes to when they need someone to lean on or someone to talk to. I give great advice and my 6th sense has to do with relationships even though I've never really been in one. My favorite color is blue, the shade depends on my mood. When I grow up I want to be a teacher because I love children and the funny things they do and say. What type of editor am I? The editing type I suppose. Um meticulous? We'll go with that.