Attention Prospective Editors!

Interested in becoming an editor with WattyEditingService? We would love to have you!

So what do you need to do to join our team? First, we'll need to know who you are. Then we'll need to know what you can do. Once we can assess your level as an editor, we can then add you to our staff and start getting you jobs!

Please take the time to complete the following sections and PM your completed test to our Hiring Manager @xUnlucky13x. She'll asses your skills and determine your editing level. Then, if accepted, we'll send you all the insider information you'll need to be apart of our amazing team. 

Username:

Years of Experience:

Genres you accept:

Age:

How often you go on Wattpad:

Age ratings you accept: (G, PG, PG-13, R)

Would you prefer to edit via email or PM?

Correct the following paragraph:
i walk to store but left my purs i wnet back to car but i left mi keys insde. i banged on the window, to try adn gt it. It did nto worke. I started sobing and droped to my kness. I wipe of the teirs form mi iys. I rich intoo my pockit to get mi phone adn call for my freind. Mi fone was not thir. I cried agian. I left it their to! Worst Dai evr!

Can you point out the mistake in each of the following sentences?
1.  When you recieve the prize, your family will celebrate the happy occasion.
2.  The Parkers told my neighbors that their leaving for Kansas City in the morning.
3.  The radio announcer said that ‘the Meadow Boys concert would be on Saturday night.
4.  The attorneys new office was similar to her former one, except that it was on a quieter street.
5.  Most Americans of all ages go to amusement parks where they enjoy roller coasters Ferris wheels, and haunted houses.
6.  This past thursday, the mechanic told me my car needs new brakes.
7.  Please explain what your talking about as I don’t fully understand.

Please fix the punctuation in the following dialog phrases:
“Of course I’m happy” I told my mother, “why wouldn’t I be.”
“Fine” She spat out irritated at his ridiculous comment before she left the room.
“I don’t think” she started while shifting her shoulder bag nervously“that’s a good idea.”
I couldn’t believe what he had just said, “You can’t be serious. ”I told him.
“Thank you for coming.” She told him. “You’re welcome.” He responded.
He was so excited he couldn’t contain himself, “Heck yeah Let’s go.”