Fan meeting

Gift : video from Vilee- le-vi

" How did you meet each-other ?» Asked the MC. Singto and Krist looked into each other's eyes, smiling. It was not the first time someone had asked them that question. It had become a habit. Krist raised his microphone and naturally answered the question. "In fact, we know each other well before we have a movie together. P'Singto and I studied at the same university, "Krist said. Singto nodded. "At that time, I had long hair so Krist does not remember me well, but I remember him.» Singto said. Krist smiles. "When I saw him the first time, at the second stage of the selection, I was surprised to see him, but I was also relieved to see that there was someone I knew," says Krist. The public screamed for support. "Um ... you are in the same faculty, then you meet again at the casting of the film, .... hum this story looks like a fairy tale. I feel that you were destined for each other.» The MC said, making fun of them. The crowd shouted again. Singto and Krist looked at each other and burst out laughing. "Ok ... ok ..." said the MC to calm the crowd of fans. "Tell us then when did this love story begin?» Asked the MC. Singto pointed to Krist, "to you the honor of speaking," he said. Krist shook his head. "No, you're the oldest, so I'll leave you the honor to answer that question," he says. Singto turned to the presenter with a laugh. "Ask the question to Krist, after all it's him who kissed me the first time," said singto. Krist replied, "I kissed him first, but he was so happy that he laughed. So i think he need to be the first to answer this question.» Then he turned to his P '. "Since when do you love me?" Krist asked, looking to Singto straight in the eye.

As always, Singto was still struggling to answer when Krist was looking at him that way. It all started two or three years ago. He had been introduced to the world of BL and he had as a partner Krist he knew since the university. He could not say he was unhappy. Krist was a kind person, smiling, extrovert and cute. Really cute. Singto was aware of it every day. He did not count the moments when he felt his heart speed up the pace by crossing the eyes of this man. But, it was just his gaming partner. People loved the virtual couple he formed with Krist. They had even won twice the price of the best couple of the year. The number of their admirers did not stop growing. People said Krist and him had good chemistry. He could not tell if it was true or not. All he knew was that he felt good next to Krist: no stress, no tension. They both understood each other and each respected the other. Even if they liked to tease each other from time to time. "Hum .... 1 ... 2 .... 3 .... 4 .... 1 ... 2 ..." Singto said counting on his fingers. Krist took his hand and stopped his gesture. He kept Singto's hand in his. "Ok, ok let's say it happened like this. We are good together and share a lot of things in common. So what had to happen happened, "says Krist. "Aw ... he's protecting his husband," the MC said, making fun of him. The crowd went wild. "Do not worry, we're not going to steal your husband," the MC continued. The crowd shouted even more. "He blushes ... He blushes" the crowd shouted. Krist tilted his head to try to understand what people were saying. As soon as he understood, he put his hands in front of his face and lifted the hood of his jacket over his head. Singto hugged him to protect him from the crowd. "AW, so cute," said the people.

Krist could not stop blushing. He would have liked not to have this weakness. But it was stronger than him. In addition to having very sensitive ears, his face, ears and neck became red when he felt shy. He could not help it. Lately, this has often happened to him in the presence of Singto. Yet this man was just his business partner. If he kept blushing every time like a little girl, Singto would think he was in love with him. So, he put a lot of effort to seem indifferent, but it never worked. He drowned each time in this deep and seductive look. He absolutely had to regain his senses. Krist parted from Singto and faced the crowd. "Ok, let's stop teasing them. Today, we have prepared games that will please fans. Some lucky people can come on stage and take pictures with them. So get out your tickets and use your luck, "says the MC. As people focused on the presenter's explanations, Singto leaned toward Krist: "Are you okay?» He asked. Krist nodded, smiling. Singto answered his smile and caressed his cheek. The crowd screamed.

They had to redo the same positions as in the photos. This should not be difficult because, originally these photos represented them in different moments. The first pose was easy, you just had to hug the back of the person. But the following was not easy. This picture was too intimate. Singto and Krist remembered taking it for a magazine. At that time, it was easy. They had undressed and naturally took the picture keeping an explicitly sensual position. They could not reproduce this pose here. Singto and Krist looked into each other's eyes. "P, we can not do it here," Krist says. Singto shook his head. He completely agreed. "Aw, I thought there was no shyness between you," provoked the MC. "P, we can not do that here.» Krist replied. "You can not do it here, but you can do it at home, when you're alone," the MC said. The crowd went wild. "Okay, they will not take off their shirts. They're just going to replicate the pic, "said the MC. The crowd complained. "AW, if they undress, will you be able to handle that? Will your hearts not explode?» The MC asked the fans. "No," the crowd replied. A general laugh followed. "Hey guys, I have no problem undressing myself, but if I do it P'Singto will get angry with me. Do you want him to get angry with me?» Krist asked. "No," the crowd replied. "P is a jealous man," shouted a fan. Singto answered with a smile.

Once the approval was done, all that remained was to do the pose. Krist felt the tension rising in him. Why was he so tense? It was Singto, his friend. In addition, they had already done this pose before. Krist sits gently on the thighs of his partner and put his head in the crook of his neck. Singto then leaned his head toward him as if to kiss his lips. The position was very intimate and Singto too close to him. It was not the first time, but Krist felt his heart beating fast in his chest. The red rose in his face. His eyes crossed Singto's, and the two stared at each other without moving. It seemed to them that the people around them had just disappeared. They were the only ones in the world. Krist saw Singto fix his lips for what seemed like an eternity. Then he saw him getting dangerously close to him. Krist did not move. He waited for the kiss. It was the shouts of the fans that brought them back to reality. They were going to kiss here, now and in front of everyone. They separated quickly and everyone avoided looking at each other in the eyes. What had happened? It was the first time that such strong sexual tension was exercised on them. Between them. "After what has just happened, I think we do not need any explanation anymore. Krist belongs to Singto. That's all, "says the MC. The crowd shouted even louder. "He blushes ... he blushes" the crowd shouted. This time, Krist did not try to hide. What could he do ? His heart was pounding in his chest like a sick man. He could not wait for the fan meeting to finish as soon as possible.

Hello friends. Can I call you fireflies? (This is the name I use for my readers, but I had it mainly for fans sharing the love of vixx just like me). So in this chapter, fans of peraya will recognize some real situations that happened during a fan meeting. I decided to add some anecdotes from interviews, fan meetings or the series in this story. I hope this will spice up this story and revive memories. Anyway, good reading and tell me what you think of the story. Leave me full of comments and votes. Kisses.