Chapter 3

Toni's POV

Three women then walked into the door. The first was a beautiful blond woman who was pleased to see Andy' the second, a sweet looking blond who was in Jake's arms quicker than i could blink; she was his wife; the third was a gorgeous brunette who was CC's girlfriend. Reading minds was a hard thing to explain to them, but when I told them, CC thought about his powers and Jinxx his; they had relatives that were among the creators of the Wild Ones, like Hope.

Andy turned to me and introduced the girls, "This is Juliet, my wife." She waved at me. "That is Jake's wife Inna." She shook my hand. "And that is Anna, CC's girlfriend." She also waved at me. They were all seemingly kind ladies, so I think I'll trust them; they're Wild Ones.

"It's amazing to meet you. My name is Toni." I say.

They all nod, but I see Juliet think, Toni? Strange name.

I grin and say, "My name is actually Tonalli; Toni is my nickname...I prefer that name."

Juliet looked confused. Andy smiled, placed his arm around her and said, "She has mind reading abilities. I think she will be useful....maybe you three could look after her...." Juliet nodded, took my hand and the four of us headed out into the evening. They all were smiling and I sensed that they were happy to have another girl around for them to hang out with.

Maybe she can actually join us. "Do you think we could ask the boys about letting her join us?" Anna asked.

"Join you? I thought I already am a Wild One.....is this some sort of test?" I ask, but the thoughts the girls expressed now told me that was not the case.

Juliet shook her head, "Of course not. You are a Wild One and from what Andy was telling me before we left...you have been for a long time....Anna means join us...the girls who are by the Black Veil Brides' sides at all times and in our cases...love them with all of our hearts."

"What are you called then? Black Veil Brides Maids?" I laugh at my joke as did they.

Inna answered, "No, no...we are called the Fallen Angels." Despite her accent, the name sounded absolutely amazing.

"What do I need to do to be a part of it?" I ask.

Ann answered, "Well....all of the warriors here fight with honor and are dedicated to bring F.E.A.R. to justice...they all believe in the Black Veil Brides and will fight for them until the end....we have went a step further..we proved our loyalty when a situation was...tough.....needless to say...getting in won't be the easiest thing in the world, but we all hope you can do it someday." I nodded not understanding completely but sure I would eventually.

"Let's get you into some different clothes and then we can begin training." Juliet said.

I was a living doll for the whole next day; I was put into dresses, pants, tank tops, but then, Inna found some ripped leggings, Juliet pulled out a shirt with angel wings on the back and quarter inch sleeves. It was a perfect fit for my training. We then entered another larger building. From the looks of the place, I would guess it was a rest stop or gas station in the old world; there were maps stacked up in the corner of the room, but everything else was cleared and blankets laid all over the floor as mats. It was time to begin.